2 Posts

Hive» Forums » Rules

Subject: Walk around & beetles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Molari
msg tools
mb
I wanted to ask specific explanations about the game "Hive". In particular regard to two particular cases.
The first: If I move, with the spider or ant, for example, along the edge of the hive, and I get to a point where I can not access because the space was blocked by the arrangement of the pieces, but an intermediate movement allows me touching another piece, I can continue the movement?
Second, it is said that a beetle beetles can climb other beetles; but must it be at a level immediately below, or can it take a leap of 2 "levels" or more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Znortax wrote:
I wanted to ask specific explanations about the game "Hive". In particular regard to two particular cases.
The first: If I move, with the spider or ant, for example, along the edge of the hive, and I get to a point where I can not access because the space was blocked by the arrangement of the pieces, but an intermediate movement allows me touching another piece, I can continue the movement?

Yes (if I understand what you're asking).

Quote:
Second, it is said that a beetle beetles can climb other beetles; but must it be at a level immediately below, or can it take a leap of 2 "levels" or more?

You can change more than 1 level in a single climb.

PS: This last question is answered in Hive FAQ, by the way, which is recommended reading before posting rule questions. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.