Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
from RGG site:

"We are also working on a reprint of Elfenland, which will include the Elfengold expansion and a new map and transportation options to go with the new map."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to hear; I haven't played that in a long time meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully the Elfengold will be released separately for those of that have the game as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JonnyG wrote:
Hopefully the Elfengold will be released separately for those of that have the game as well.

I doubt it sadly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, played this just last night! I hope the new map is on the back of the original. The original map is probably my favorite game board ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
Wow, played this just last night! I hope the new map is on the back of the original. The original map is probably my favorite game board ever.

What original map - the White Wind map or the Amigo map?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Hicks
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
from RGG site:

"We are also working on a reprint of Elfenland, which will include the Elfengold expansion and a new map and transportation options to go with the new map."

Great! This is a really cool game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
wmshub wrote:

Amigo. The one by Doris Matthäus. White Wind never published Elfenland as far as I know, only the predecessor game Elfenroads. Am I wrong about that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
PzVIE wrote:
wmshub wrote:

Amigo. The one by Doris Matthäus. White Wind never published Elfenland as far as I know, only the predecessor game Elfenroads. Am I wrong about that?

No, but IIRC, Elfenland was a downsized Elfenroads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just tried this for the first time tonight and it was quite enjoyable. We had two big-time gamers and four more casual ones and all had a good time. I'm going to keep my eye out for the upcoming reprint - not quite convinced it's a guaranteed purchase for me but I'll definitely think about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cornell
United States
Corunna
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Stikfas Animate Better Than Legos!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, everybody. Check out my stop motion review and tell me what you think.

http://boardgamegeek.com/video/59639/elfenland/stikfa-mation...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Worthington
msg tools
"Hopefully the Elfengold will be released separately for those of that have the game as well."

Well, hopefully not. Elfengold ruined the game by making it pot-luck. You might as well roll a die to see who wins and then spend the next three hours playing something decent - like Elfenroads, for example!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.