Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
1. There's a contradiction between two sections of the rulebook on the order of play in the elder actions phase. The turn order section says polytheists first (simultaneously) then monotheists (simultaneously). The elder actions section says polytheists first (simultaneously) then monotheists (in player order). Not sure it would ever make a difference though!

2. With a single elder at level 2, can you take a banish action AND a domestication action, or is it either/or? The rules say you can take 'each action' once per cube, but I suspect the intention is that you can take one action per cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ethan medley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I noticed this also and think that establishing an order is important. Player order for witch burn/banishment, proselytize and acolyte could be important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Klarmann
Germany
Bad Schönborn
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It makes one, looks like our second erratum but Phil has to confirm this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertymartin wrote:
1. There's a contradiction between two sections of the rulebook on the order of play in the elder actions phase. The turn order section says polytheists first (simultaneously) then monotheists (simultaneously). The elder actions section says polytheists first (simultaneously) then monotheists (in player order). Not sure it would ever make a difference though!

2. With a single elder at level 2, can you take a banish action AND a domestication action, or is it either/or? The rules say you can take 'each action' once per cube, but I suspect the intention is that you can take one action per cube.

1. I changed the Living Rules in A5 to read:
All polytheists go first (simultaneously), then all monotheists (in player order per A2).

2. You are right about my intent. The rules are correct, but should have also said only one action per cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically, don't polytheists need to go in player order too? For example, the Tunit have married Birgitta (+2 hand size) and want to perform a banish action. If the Norse banish Birgitta's husband first, the Tunit martyr roll will be less likely to succeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertymartin wrote:
Technically, don't polytheists need to go in player order too? For example, the Tunit have married Birgitta (+2 hand size) and want to perform a banish action. If the Norse banish Birgitta's husband first, the Tunit martyr roll will be less likely to succeed.

True. Added to A5 and Part I:
All polytheists go first (in player order per A2), then all monotheists (also in player order).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.