John Thornby
United Kingdom
University of Warwick
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm thinking about my list for a forthcoming event.
I've got a Queen Vessel Prime on order and it should arrive in time for the event, but I'm trying to plan ahead and play test the list. Can anyone tell me if QVP comes on a large base like the Tactical Cube, or a regular sized base? What maneuvers are available on its dial? Does it lose its action if it crashes or does it follow the same rules as the cube?

Just for my reference, is any of this information available anywhere online? I've found the Dracos fleet builder but that only shows firing arcs and action bars, no indication of movement capability or other rules.

Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Kay
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regular sized base. Similar to the Sphere's dial but I believe it has spin 1 green in either direction and forward 3 white. As far as I know it has no built-in action preservation from colliding like the large base ship does.

I use rtsuk's Spacedock App and that includes a system for denoting which cards come with which set, a summary of each of them, a breakdown of a ship's capabilities, including maneuvers or special rules or abilities. I would recommend looking for it on whatever platform you use, if it's supported.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Thornby
United Kingdom
University of Warwick
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome cheers. Good tip on the app - got it :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/video/55452

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.