Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Nietzel
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

With Wave 2 having arrived, I'm was working on a better storage solution for all the mini's, token, tiles, and especially cards.

I came upon a pretty good solution I thought I's share. I will immediately concede that it's very specific, meaning you have to own the Dark City expansion for Marvel: Legendary. Normally, something this specific I wouldn't share, but with Myth being a card driven game, I don't think it's totally crazy to assume Myth owners might own another, fairly popular, card game.

Anyway, I took the box for Marvel Legendary Dark City Expansion, and put it into one side of the Myth box. THis works great to store all the cards I have so far, and I used some extra Legendary Foam Spacers to soak up the excess room. On the other side, I needed an extra half inch for my Plano box of tokens, so I tore off one side of the Myth insert to get that half inch. Everything fits in the box well, except the minis. If you're a KS backer, I just can't see getting the minis in anyway, so I'll repurpose an old large Plano I used for Descent for those purposes.

This might not help anybody, but I figured it didn't hurt to share.

This is a look inside

Here's the Dark City box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. Myth is definitely a game that requires some card storage solutions.

I removed half of the Myth box insert, and discovered that three 400-count cardboxes fit perfectly. I've got the minis in one, hero decks in another, and all the treasure cards/bag/quests/darkness cards in a third.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Donohue
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've managed to get a little bit more in.

In the smaller section are the small tiles, tokens (in a small tackle box) and loot cards. In the larger section i have all the KS large boss/ mini bosses (anything on a big base) and all cards sleeved (stacked > rather than ^^ as shown in the box).

The larger realm tiles etc all sit on top and the lid doesn't lift.

Smaller minis are kept separately in a small screw box. Its actually worked quite well to condense a captain pledge to two boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.