Jake
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I don't play MECCG, I simply found the set for a low price and bought it after seeing it was full of cards that were in mint condition. I ended up looking it up when I got home, but didn't find a consistent price that it might be able to be sold for. As I said in the title, the cards are in mint condition (look like they haven't been played), and it has the box and instruction manual. I believe it has all the original cards, but I just counted the quantity, which is consistent with what the deck should have. I'll need to go through and verify that all the cards are the correct ones before selling. What would be the best way to list it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
If the set is in mint condition and complete, you should put it on Ebay. Will probably do $250-$300 or more.
Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
The cards are mint and complete from what I can see. The thing is though, is that I only have the first deck of 2. I guess eBay will still be the place to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Woahbrono wrote:
The thing is though, is that I only have the first deck of 2.

Aha, missed that part, d'oh! That's a shame, and will significantly change what you will get for it. Still, the Balrog cards are among the most expensive and sought after of all meccg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Would you suggest selling it pieced out, or as a whole? I just don't have much of an idea of what's a good price for a card, as I don't play the game. Thanks for all your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best to sell it complete, not all the individual cards are rare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronny Adriaens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sell it out in one piece, or you will be stuck with the grey-bordered cards.
I would suggest putting it on eBay or sell it to MECCG online shops. These cards are very valuable and the Shadow-Deeps has the most wanted card Longbottom Leaf in it. That card alone is worth 20 - 30€.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.