duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello and welcome to this Descent campaign. This game will include the Road to Legend campaign expansion, dungeon levels from the Sea of Blood campaign, as well as the three main expansions: Well of Darkness, Altar of Despair and Tomb of Ice.

Dramatis personae:

Four brave adventurers have volunteered to brave the dangers of this world, and their evil counterpart also appeared from the shadows, eager to exploit their vices:

Overlord: Pseudoc

Heroes: Duhtch

Advice/commentary: anyone and everyone!

Moderator - collective
Cards - Andrew's Randomizer (thanks)

Rules:

Bold your orders! Non-bolded orders will be treated as commentary and I will ignore them! I welcome discussion/tactical planning but I need to differentiate game moves and fluff at first glance.

No modifying orders/inserting stuff in the middle of posts once posted! Follow-ups after the rolls are fine, however, to avoid multiple-posting. Every edit must be documented. If there's a problem, I decide if it's against the rules of this thread.

Please reread your posts before submitting. I can stand some typos but give me too many and my eyes start to hurt after a while browsers have spellcheckers built in, use them!

If someone makes an illegal/invalid action (i.e. against the rules of the game), all later orders, rolls etc. become invalid and the game rewinds to that point.

Maximum delay is 48 hours. The timer is off on weekends and holidays. This is flexible. If you know you can't make it/have an IRL problem/have a local holiday, PM me. If you know you can't continue playing, let me know so I can find a replacement. This is OK with me, given the commitment this campaign requires. Stalling isn't. If for some reason I won't be able to continue running this I'll try to find a replacement and explain the modding resources to them so the campaign continues.

Only actions taken within the last 24 hours can be rewound/interrupted. Exceptions only if you PM me beforehand. I want to avoid unnecessary slowdowns.

Feats used during the OL's activations have been removed from the decks.

Feats used 'at the start of the OL's turn' can be played any time before activation of monsters

OL interrupts will usually be 'obvious'. If not considered obvious by the heroes, the OL will explain why and if the heroes can show why the play is not reasonable the OL will withdraw it. Self moderation.
"Obvious" includes such things as pits and blocks played to kill a hero, or to waste a hero attack, or prevent a hero from reaching an important location.

House Rules
1) The following props from SoB count as obstacles, and this should be a standardized House rule/interpretation. Everything else (Barrel, Statue, Pipe Organ, Reef, Sandbar, Water (both), Weapon mount (both) and Whirlpool)
2) Encounters and dungeon levels do not get shuffled unless expunged. Locations do get shuffled.Playing SoB and RtL Dungeons as well as applicable SoB rumors.
3) Final battle is per standard RtL (NOT SoB) but the OL may use threat as per encounters
4) Feat cards will be used but all those which require conditional orders will be removed. Double pack of feats.
5) Skills-Holy Aura: works at the beginning of the OL's turn as well as normal timing. Shadow Soul: happens before anything else in a hero's turn and the hero counts his start of turn location at whichever location he chose (ignore the FAQ ruling that he can't use a glyph)
6) All Named monsters from RtL/ToI dungeons receive an additional +8 HP +1 armor per Campaign Level beyond Copper. The Overlord's Keep counts as a 4th (Diamond) campaign level for this purpose (and for the purpose of SoB Named Level Leaders).
7) Extra option at Secret Master Training +2W +1F
8) Rapid Fire is limited to once per attack
9) Healing Potions heal 4W
10) Ambushes are played 'Box Canyon' style instead of a camp tile and sleep tokens
11) OL is playing the Great Wyrm and gets 1 extra point for a total of 16xp for starting Avatar Upgrades.
12) Boosted weak heroes as per the other thread (see below)

Quote:
Ispher - 2CT
Eliam - +1 melee dice (2/0/2 traits), +1 Combat skill draw (2Com/2Ma/1choice)
Sahla - change ranged dice to magic (0/0/3 traits)
Lindell - 4CT
Sir Valadir - +1 magic dice (2/0/2 traits, move Subterfuge skill to combat (2/0/1 skills)
Mok - melee dice to magic (0/0/3 traits)
Red Scorpion - 2 trait dice everywhere (2/2/2 traits), special can be used two times per turn
Tetherys - magic dice to range (0/3/0 traits), 1 Subterfuge skill to magic (0/2/1 skills)
Challara - 2CT
Arvel - Keeps 2 skills, not one (buying extra skills will cost her more)
Aurim - Special -> Alchemist
Shiver - 2CT, Willpower
Lyssa - 2 trait dice each in magic and melee (2/0/2 traits)

Feats:

Fighting
F01 Follow Through Fighting
F02 Follow Through Fighting
F03 Follow Through Fighting
F04 Hurry Fighting
F05 Hurry Fighting
F06 Killing Blow Fighting
F07 Lunge Fighting
F08 Lunge Fighting
F09 Second Wind (F) Fighting
F10 Sweeping Blow Fighting
F11 Follow Through Fighting
F12 Follow Through Fighting
F13 Follow Through Fighting
F14 Hurry Fighting
F15 Hurry Fighting
F16 Killing Blow Fighting
F17 Lunge Fighting
F18 Lunge Fighting
F19 Second Wind (F) Fighting
F20 Sweeping Blow Fighting

Subterfuge
S01 Chink in the Armor Subterfuge
S02 Foiled Plans Subterfuge
S03 Foiled Plans Subterfuge
S04 Hustle Subterfuge
S05 Hustle Subterfuge
S06 Hustle Subterfuge
S07 Second Wind (S) Subterfuge
S08 Shooting for Distance Subterfuge
S09 Shooting for Distance Subterfuge
S10 Shooting for Distance Subterfuge
S11 Disarm Subterfuge
S12 Disarm Subterfuge
S13 Chink in the Armor Subterfuge
S14 Foiled Plans Subterfuge
S15 Foiled Plans Subterfuge
S16 Hustle Subterfuge
S17 Hustle Subterfuge
S18 Hustle Subterfuge
S19 Second Wind (S) Subterfuge
S20 Shooting for Distance Subterfuge
S21 Shooting for Distance Subterfuge
S22 Shooting for Distance Subterfuge
S23 Disarm Subterfuge
S24 Disarm Subterfuge

Wizardry
W01 Carried By Air Wizardry
W02 Carried By Air Wizardry
W03 Flaming Fury Wizardry
W04 Focus Wizardry
W05 Focus Wizardry
W06 Focus Wizardry
W07 Magi Madness Wizardry
W08 Sparks of Pain [Start Of OL Turn] Wizardry
W09 Sparks of Pain [Start Of OL Turn] Wizardry
W10 We Are Not Afraid [Any Turn] Wizardry
W11 We Are Not Afraid [Any Turn] Wizardry
W12 We Are Not Afraid [Any Turn] Wizardry
W13 Carried By Air Wizardry
W14 Carried By Air Wizardry
W15 Flaming Fury Wizardry
W16 Focus Wizardry
W17 Focus Wizardry
W18 Focus Wizardry
W19 Magi Madness Wizardry
W20 Sparks of Pain [Start Of OL Turn] Wizardry
W21 Sparks of Pain [Start Of OL Turn] Wizardry
W22 We Are Not Afraid [Any Turn] Wizardry
W23 We Are Not Afraid [Any Turn] Wizardry
W24 We Are Not Afraid [Any Turn] Wizardry

Resources:

We'll use these codes, paste them as your dice in the GeekRoller:

Red Melee Die:
1custom6{iid:1057263;iid:1057256;iid:1057258;iid:1057260;iid:1057262;iid:1057261}

Blue Ranged Die:
1custom6{iid:1057251;iid:1057247;iid:1057248;iid:1057249;iid:1057249;iid:1057250}

White Magic Die:
1custom6{iid:1057267;iid:1057264;iid:1057264;iid:1057265;iid:1057266;iid:1057266}

Green +Damage Die:
1custom6{iid:1057252;iid:1057252;iid:1057253;iid:1057253;iid:1057254;iid:1057255}

Yellow +Range Die:
1custom6{iid:1057270;iid:1057271;iid:1057272;iid:1057272;iid:1057242;iid:1057242}

Black Power Die:
1custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243}

Clear Stealth Die:
1custom6{iid:1117791;iid:1117791;iid:1117790;iid:1117790;iid:1117790;iid:1117790}

Silver Power Die:
1custom6{iid:1117796;iid:1117789;iid:1117789;iid:1117795;iid:1117795;iid:1117795}

Gold Power Die:
1custom6{iid:1117793;iid:1117794;iid:1117794;iid:1117792;iid:1117792;iid:1117792}

Note: Roller will allow max. 3 kinds of custom dice due to character limit. If you have 4+ different dice, split them into 2 rolls.

If you include a commentary (e.g. roll title) in the roll, it'll get rid of the annoying code (it's still visible beneath the post if you really need to)!

(AND FOR GOD'S SAKE AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, USE SPACES (die + die) IN MULTIPLE ROLLS, OTHERWISE THE DESCRIPTION WILL BREAK FORUM TABLES!!
also I will seriously hurt you and set fire to your dog)

Descriptions:

I am a fluff description, brave heroes. Italicized text will tell you about your surroundings and give you hints on what dangers and rewards award you in the immediate area. But beware, as looks can sometimes be misleading!

Bolded text means in-game mechanics. For example: Big Ugly Monster hits Player for 26 damage -4 armor, Player dies and respawns in town. Lose 3 conquest tokens.

Normal text is commentary.

The maps will be posted every turn. A text summary of stats/visible cards/etc. will be attached.

Hero Group

12 Hugo the Glorious
38 Spiritspeaker Mok-Blessing, Leadership, Quick Casting, Holy Aura
4 Battlemage Jaes

33 Runewitch Astarra
34 Sahla
35 Shiver

42 Tetherys
3 Aurim
47 Vyrah the Falconer-Master Archer, Battle Cry, Marksman, Eagle Eye

29 One Fist
46 Varikas the Dead-Weapon Mastery, Ox Tattoo, Tiger Tattoo, Prodigy
36 Silhouette-Acrobat, Ambidextrous, Swift, Alertness

An exception was made to not play Astarra, in exchange the Hero party got to select Silhouette.

OL Avatar
The Great Wyrm

OL Plot
Obsidian Shackles-Traitors Abound

Focused
Big Trouble
Transport Gem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: An Unexpected Journey to Desolate the Wyrm by the Battle of the 4 Armies - RTL Pseudoc v Duhtch

Table of Contents
Placeholder for reference for our game.

Week 1
Alric to Smokeblue Hills
Heroes move to Starfall Forest and encounter a Wander Merchant, no buys then enter the dungeon
Level 1: L62 No Quarter
Level 2: , L51 The Tavern
Level 3: , L39 Cursed Fountain
The heroes flee the dungeon
Week End H:11 OL:12/12, Combined 23 ~ 1,925g

Week 2
Alric to Bitter Downs
Heroes stay in Tamalir upgrade the market to Bazaar
Week End H:11 OL:13/13, Combined 24 ~

Week 3
Alric to Misty Plains
Heroes move to Thelsvan Highway without exploring
Week End H:12 OL:14/14, Combined 26 ~

Week 4
Alric to Dawnsmoor
Heroes move to Riverwatch, but on the way encounter The Red Necromancer at the Secure Clearing. Party Victory
Heroes Visit Riverwatch
Week End H:15 OL:14/14, Combined 29 ~ 1,500g

Week 5
Alric sieges Dawnsmoor (1)
Heroes move back to Thelsvan Highway, but on the way encounter Silent as the Grave at the Box Canyon. Party Victory
Level 1: L46 The Forgotten Cove
Level 2: L26 Trial By Fire
Heroes Flee. Purchase Staff of the Wild on the way out.

Week End H:23 OL:20/20, Combined 43 ~ 1,450g

Week 6
Alric sieges Dawnsmoor (2)
Heroes move to Gardens of Tarn
Level 1: L7 The Graveyard
Level 2: L9 The Prison
Level 3: L29 Divide and Conquer
Heroes Flee. Purchase Enchanted Boat on the way out.
Week End H:39 OL:27/27, Combined 66 ~ 1,300g

Week 7
Alric sieges Dawnsmoor (3)
Purchase Silver Beasts
Heroes move to Dawnsmoor, but on the way encounter The Hammer Brothers at the Frozen Pass.
Heroes arrive at Dawnsmoor to stop Alric. Once they arrive they attack Alric at Stormy Stream. Alric flees.

Week 8
Alric moves to Smokeblue Hills
OL Purchases Lord Merrick Farrow, who moves to Howling Giant Hills.
Heroes move to Bitter Downs, but on the way encounter A Hot Time at the Hidden Creek. Party Victory, do not explore Bitter Downs.

Week 9
Alric moves to Moonglow Marsh
Heroes move to Olmric's Hut, but on the way encounter A Silent Raid at the Hidden Creek. Party Flees, and arrives at the Hut.

Week 10
Alric to Riverwatch
Heroes do Copper SMT

Week 11
Alric siege Riverwatch (1)
Heroes move to Blackthorn Grove. OL plays Big Trouble getting Snakes Underfoot, Lone Oracle and Mad Duncan with Corrupted Forest, Narrow Path and Secure Clearing as the locations. OL elects to pick Mad Duncan since the heroes don't have enough gold to purchase the skill.
Level 1: L14 The Fountain of Life

Game ends because Pseudoc is Merrimac and I won't play with proven cheaters/liars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: An Unexpected Journey to Desolate the Wyrm by the Battle of the 4 Armies - RTL Pseudoc v Duhtch
Pseudoc wrote:
Ready ?

OL week 1

+1 CT = 1

Send Alric to Smokeblue Hills

End

Heroes will travel to Starfall Forest first, on a green trail.

2b-Green Trail 2custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} -> ( iid:1057246 iid:1057245) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612059. duhtch
  • 2custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} =
  • ( iid:1057246 iid:1057245) =
  • ( iid:1057246 iid:1057245)
  • 2b-Green Trail
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It looks like we are getting this party started. I will roll 8d35 to determine our first incident. I will pick the first Green one.

Green 8d35 = (32 + 2 + 34 + 7 + 20 + 13 + 27 + 26) = 161

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612066. duhtch
  • 8d35 =
  • (32 + 2 + 34 + 7 + 20 + 13 + 27 + 26) =
  • Green
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:25 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
first green is 32, which is A Wandering Merchant (lucky me). Sad thing is I only have 25g, so I might have to sell some stuff if there are some shinies! I forget what the whole thing says, but I think it is three items. I will roll 8d42 from the list I gave you and take the first three unique.

If it is something like only 2 items, then we can rewind it back to just the first two and so on.

Copper Items 8d42 = (19 + 1 + 9 + 21 + 15 + 37 + 24 + 11) = 137

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612069. duhtch
  • 8d42 =
  • (19 + 1 + 9 + 21 + 15 + 37 + 24 + 11) =
  • Copper Items
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:36 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
19-Great Bow
1-Archer's Charm
9-Crystal of Tival (1)

I want Archer's Charm, but can't afford it right now. I think the alchemist guy lets you purchase potions at half price, but I am not sure if the Merchant allows that too. If it does, then I would go back and purchase it by selling some items, but for now, lets move on with no purchases.

Can someone verify what the Wander Merchant card says?

~~~
Heroes enter Starfall Forest +1CT and go inside to find a dungeon level

What is in store for week 1? 1d74 = (62) = 62

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612077. duhtch
  • 1d74 =
  • (62) =
  • What is in store for week 1?
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:42 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Week 1, First Dungeon level at the Starfall Forest, L62 No Quarter

Hero turn 1

Special
no special rules

Leader
Capsan is a Master Razorwing with 8 extra wounds per campaign level. Capsan has Web, Fear 1 and Undying
M8 W14 A4 RGb Fly, Stun, Web, Fear 1, Undying

monster options

A: Master Beastman, 2 Razorwings, 2 Sorcerers
B: Master Beastman, 1 Maticore, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Skeleton
C: Master Beastman, 5 Kobolds, 1 Master Ferrox
D: Master Beastman, 2 Deep Elves, 1 Master Sorcerer
E: Master Beastman, 2 Shades, 2 Medusa

CAMPAIGN STATS
Week 1

Hero Conquest: 1 Humanoid monsters: Copper
Overlord Conquest: 1 used 0 Beast monsters: Copper
Total Conquest: 2 (Copper Campaign) Eldritch monsters: Copper
OL Cards: 0 Threat: 0
Cards in Play: None
Eyes are: Open

Party Location: Starfall Forest

HERO STATS

Varikas (4 CT) | Silhouette (3 CT)
16/16 HP 4/4 Fatigue Armor 4 Speed 3 | 12/12 HP 5/5 Fatigue Armor 2 Speed 5
Traits: 2 Melee(bb) 1 Magic (b) | Traits: 3 Ranged(bbb)
Skills: Weapon Mastery | Skills: Acrobat
|
Hand 1: Axe | Hand 1: Crossbow
Hand 2: | Hand 2: Shield
Armor: Chainmail | Armor: Leather
Other 1: | Other 1:
Other 2: | Other 2:
Potion 1: Vitality | Potion 1: Vitality
Potion 2: | Potion 2: Invisitility
Potion 3: | Potion 3:
Backpack 1: | Backpack 1:
Backpack 2: | Backpack 2:
Backpack 3: | Backpack 3:
|
Used XP: 0 | Used XP: 0
Feats: 2 Fighting, 1 Wizardry | Feats: 3 Subterfuge
---------------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
|
Mok (2 CT) | Vyrah (3 CT)
12/12 HP 4/4 Fatigue Armor 0 Speed 4 | 12/12 HP 4/4 Fatigue Armor 3 Speed 4
Traits: 3 Magic(bbb) | Traits: 2 Ranged(bb), 1 Magic(b)
Skills: Blessing | Skills: Master Archer
|
Hand 1: Sunburst | Hand 1: Crossbow
Armor: Tunic | Armor: Chainmail
Other 3: | Other 3:
Potion 2: | Potion 2:
Backpack 1: | Backpack 1:
|
Feats: 1 Fighting, 2 Wizardry | Feats: 1 Fighting, 2 Subterfuge

Party Gold: 25g
Party Items: None
Pack of Holding: //

Tamalir Upgrade:
Tamalir this week: xx,xx || No Potion purchased
Rumor:
Rumor reward:
Graveyard:

Plot: Obsidian Shackles-Traitors Aboud
Overlord Upgrade: Focused, Big Trouble, Transport Gem
Treachery:
Razed:

Sir Alric Farrow: Smokeblue Hills

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denayer Philippe
France
flag msg tools
Wandering Merchant says (my memory) that the heroes may make purchases as if they were in a city with market value of 3. No lowered prices.

Nb : Master Razorwings don't have Bleed nor Leech, just Stun. (and Fly of course)
Dangerous leader nevertheless.

It'll need a very special minion bunch to make me abandon that Option E (I suspect you found it as it was picked in another thread) (edit : yes you did, and it was also the first level to be played !)

Back online around 19h30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a couple items of business before we start. Try not to edit any posts as it makes it easier for others to read. If you need to just make another post. This keeps people from deleting bolded orders or rolls. I am not saying that you would do this, it just makes it so it never is guessed.

I will be making map updates and editing them from time to time. It is a very tedious thing to do and some mistakes can be made.

I checked on the Wandering Merchant, and your memory serves you right. I won't be purchasing anything.

I went ahead and placed my heroes. Feel free to place your minions, THEN draw your 3 cards. Once you have done that, I will start my turn. Easiest way is to just say

Master Beastman A12
Medusa A11
Medusa A10
Shade A9
Shade A8

and so on.

When I play the heroes, I will map out my movements so if you want to play a trap we can rewind back to that point. For instance, I will say Varikas-Ready, move Sx3 to J14, then Guard.

It seems like you have read some of the other threads to get a feel for how the PBF, which is a great idea. I hope we have a fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Also, in case you didn't know, Command (for the MBM and from Blessing) works in a template, not by 3 spaces. It works as if you can normally open doors. So for instance, if the MBM is at H11, it's Command ability does not work through the Blue Rune Locked door unless it is open. But if he was at J5, it could work through the normal door.

I hope this makes sense. You can see the discussion Corbon and I had in our game about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denayer Philippe
France
flag msg tools
D. is interesting, but deals limited damage. I'll stick to E.

Just to be sure : no chest ??

I'll detail paths whenever needed, i.e. when I come into Guard range.

Master Beastman E8
Shades G8 J2
Medusae G3 H8

Let the battle begin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ronan will go first play Feat Foiled Plans (here I would just number your cards 1-3, then do a random roll and tell me which 2 cards are revealed, then go ahead and choose which one you would like to discard.

Ronan will then head to the market to find 2 treasures, 8d42

Tamalir-Market roll 8d42 = (9 + 18 + 38 + 13 + 18 + 16 + 35 + 31) = 178

~~~
Skye will move to K14

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612170. duhtch
  • 8d42 =
  • (9 + 18 + 38 + 13 + 18 + 16 + 35 + 31) =
  • Tamalir-Market roll
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:20 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
9-Crystal of Tival 1
18-Gauntlets of Power

Vyrah will not purchase anything.

~~~
Varikas unequips Axe-Ready moves Sx4, SW to L13 -2F and Dodge

~~~
Mok unequips Sunburst-Ready moves SW, Sx4 to L14 -1F Rest

~~~
Sil-Ready SW, Sx3 to J14 Aim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Week 1, First Dungeon level at the Starfall Forest, L62 No Quarter

OL turn 1

Special
no special rules

Leader
Capsan is a Master Razorwing with 8 extra wounds per campaign level. Capsan has Web, Fear 1 and Undying
W14/14 A4 S8 RGb Fly, Stun, Web, Fear 1, Undying

monster options

A: Master Beastman, 2 Razorwings, 2 Sorcerers
B: Master Beastman, 1 Maticore, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Skeleton
C: Master Beastman, 5 Kobolds, 1 Master Ferrox
D: Master Beastman, 2 Deep Elves, 1 Master Sorcerer

E: Master Beastman, 2 Shades, 2 Medusa

CAMPAIGN STATS
Week 1

Hero Conquest: 1 Humanoid monsters: Copper
Overlord Conquest: 1 used 0 Beast monsters: Copper
Total Conquest: 2 (Copper Campaign) Eldritch monsters: Copper
OL Cards: 2 Threat: 0
Cards in Play: None
Eyes are: Open

Party Location: Starfall Forest

HERO STATS

Varikas (4 CT) | Silhouette (3 CT)
16/16 HP 2/4 Fatigue Armor 4 Speed 3 | 12/12 HP 5/5 Fatigue Armor 2 Speed 5
Traits: 2 Melee(bb) 1 Magic (b) | Traits: 3 Ranged(bbb)
Skills: Weapon Mastery | Skills: Acrobat
|
Hand 1: | Hand 1: Crossbow
Armor: Chainmail | Armor: Leather
Potion 2: | Potion 2: Invisitility
Backpack 1: Axe | Backpack 1:
|
Feats: 2 Fighting, 1 Wizardry | Feats: 3 Subterfuge
---------------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
|
Mok (2 CT) | Vyrah (3 CT)
12/12 HP 3/4 Fatigue Armor 0 Speed 4 | 12/12 HP 4/4 Fatigue Armor 3 Speed 4
Traits: 3 Magic(bbb) | Traits: 2 Ranged(bb), 1 Magic(b)
Skills: Blessing | Skills: Master Archer
|
Hand 1: | Hand 1: Crossbow
Armor: Tunic | Armor: Chainmail
Other 3: | Other 3:
Potion 2: | Potion 2:
Backpack 1: Sunburst | Backpack 1:
|
Feats: 1 Fighting, 2 Wizardry | Feats: 1 Fighting, 1 Subterfuge

Party Gold: 25g
Party Items: None
Pack of Holding: //

Tamalir Upgrade:
Tamalir this week: Crystal of Tival, Gauntlets of Power || No Potion purchased
Rumor:
Rumor reward:
Graveyard:

Plot: Obsidian Shackles-Traitors Abound
Overlord Upgrade: Focused, Big Trouble, Transport Gem
Treachery:
Razed:

Sir Alric Farrow: Smokeblue Hills

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denayer Philippe
France
flag msg tools
1d3 for the non-revealed card : 1d3 = (2) = 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612187. Pseudoc
  • 1d3 =
  • (2) =
  • card :
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 pm
Denayer Philippe
France
flag msg tools
Reveal Aim and Blood Ape Tribe.

Discard Aim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denayer Philippe
France
flag msg tools
+4 CT = 4
+2 cards = 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denayer Philippe
France
flag msg tools
Capsan to H11
Medusa H8 to E11

End turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denayer Philippe
France
flag msg tools
Sorry, forgot Shade to H8.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
not much has changed, so I will just post the map and proceed with my turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hero Turn 2

Hero Turn 3
Mok is rested, play Feat We Are Not Afraid -4T (0T)-Run, W, NW, Wx6 to K6, open door -2F, then move NW to J5 -1F +3CT and Feats

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Feats are distributed like this

Varikas-Fighting
Silhouette-Subterfuge
Vyrah-Subterfuge
Mok-Wizardry

~~~
Vyrah-Battle, glyph in @J5, then move NW to I4 -2F, to shoot the Medusa @G3 (R2)

BG2b 1custom6{iid:1057251;iid:1057247;iid:1057248;iid:1057249;iid:1057249;iid:1057250} + 1custom6{iid:1057252;iid:1057252;iid:1057253;iid:1057253;iid:1057254;iid:1057255} + 2custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} -> ( iid:1057249) + ( iid:1057253) + ( iid:1057245 iid:1057246) -> (
)(
)(
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612211. duhtch
  • 1custom6{iid:1057251;iid:1057247;iid:1057248;iid:1057249;iid:1057249;iid:1057250} + 1custom6{iid:1057252;iid:1057252;iid:1057253;iid:1057253;iid:1057254;iid:1057255} + 2custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} =
  • ( iid:1057249) + ( iid:1057253) + ( iid:1057245 iid:1057246) =
  • ( iid:1057249)( iid:1057253)( iid:1057245 iid:1057246)
  • BG2b
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
-1F for a power dice

1b 1custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} -> ( iid:1057246) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612213. duhtch
  • 1custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} =
  • ( iid:1057246) =
  • ( iid:1057246)
  • 1b
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:38 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
-1F for another black power dice
1b 1custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} -> ( iid:1057243) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 612215. duhtch
  • 1custom6{iid:1057245;iid:1057246;iid:1057246;iid:1057243;iid:1057243;iid:1057243} =
  • ( iid:1057243) =
  • ( iid:1057243)
  • 1b
  • Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:39 pm
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
4+1D 6S = 8D-2A = 6W killing the Medusa. Unfortunately, wasting my other attack, oh well.

~~~
Skye moves to J9

~~~
Sil-Run, SWx2, Wx7 to L5 close the door -1F (I had 1mp remaining from her movement), then SW, NW to L3 -2F

~~~
Varikas gains +1F-Ready, move E to L14 and Dodge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [41] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.