Subject: Card sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco M
Italy
Schio (VI)
Italy
flag msg tools

For those who already own the game, are the cards of the same size of Urbion?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco M
Italy
Schio (VI)
Italy
flag msg tools
jwreschnig wrote:
I don't know how big the Urbion cards are, but the cards in this game + edition are 58x89mm (just measured).

Are you sure they are more than 56x87? 100%?
Just to be sure because I'm going to buy the sleeves for Urbion (56x87 mayday) and I want to buy the sleeves for Onirim too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the z-man edition of both the new Onirim and Urbion. Onirim definately has larger cards. It's looks about 2mm larger on each side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco M
Italy
Schio (VI)
Italy
flag msg tools
Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wells
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone found a good sleeve for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday Games Chimera sleeves fit like a glove. You can even fit them in the box with the insert if you use the standard (not premium) grade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cadena
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What size of FFG sleeves do you guys recommend? They're my sleeves of choice. I'm debating between the purple or the grey pack. I'm thinking the purple will be too tight. Opinions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wells
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
SirKittyJuice wrote:
What size of FFG sleeves do you guys recommend? They're my sleeves of choice. I'm debating between the purple or the grey pack. I'm thinking the purple will be too tight. Opinions?

Purple work just fine but they're a bit too long for my taste. I typically use FF sleeves as well but not this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cadena
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SirMayland wrote:
SirKittyJuice wrote:

Purple work just fine but they're a bit too long for my taste. I typically use FF sleeves as well but not this time.

Thank you Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hughes
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drasher25 wrote:
Mayday Games Chimera sleeves fit like a glove. You can even fit them in the box with the insert if you use the standard (not premium) grade.

Thanks Damon, the standard Chimera sleeves are exactly as you describe them. thumbsup

The base game cards just barely fit in the left insert, and I could only sleeve the first two expansions, "The Book of Steps Lost and Found" and "Glyphs" and still get all the expansions to fit in the right insert, but that's okay. I won't play all the expansions at one time, so I'll just swap the cards with whatever expansion I'm using at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George I.
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone has tried the fantasy flight FFS03 Standard American (Green)? Do the sleeves fit well? And if so, do the cards fit in the insert, or do standard sleeves have to be used for that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Thorderson
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picon wrote:
Anyone has tried the fantasy flight FFS03 Standard American (Green)? Do the sleeves fit well? And if so, do the cards fit in the insert, or do standard sleeves have to be used for that?

I actually just tried this this morning - and it's a no-go. They're just barely too skinny, so the cards will warp slightly if you manage to force them all the way in. The sleeves are also about 3mm too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George I.
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sthorderson wrote:
I actually just tried this this morning - and it's a no-go. They're just barely too skinny, so the cards will warp slightly if you manage to force them all the way in. The sleeves are also about 3mm too long.
Excellent, thanks for the heads-up! thumbsup

drasher25 wrote:
If you use the Premium ones, do they still fit but the box barely closes, or do they not fit at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picon wrote:
sthorderson wrote:
Excellent, thanks for the heads-up! thumbsup

drasher25 wrote:
If you use the Premium ones, do they still fit but the box barely closes, or do they not fit at all?

You'll need to ditch the insert, then they'll probably all fit in the box.
The standards fit so snugly I didn't feel a need to premium though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon & Steve
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
craftEcowgirl wrote:
Picon wrote:

Strange as the green is listed as size for Onirim??

Or are all new onirim the Pegasus version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon & Steve
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So what size FF or Ultro Pro fit the 2nd edition Onirim?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon & Steve
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried FF purple and sleeves are way too wide for them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon & Steve
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drasher25 wrote:
Mayday Games Chimera sleeves fit like a glove. You can even fit them in the box with the insert if you use the standard (not premium)grade.

What color Mayday Chimera?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
craftEcowgirl wrote:

Weird, those are the ones I used and they fit just fine. It won't go back in the box, though.

For future reference, in case anyone doesn't know: there's a great geeklist for this topic. If a game is on the list, you can click on it in the "geeklists" section of the game's main page and it'll take you to that game's entry in the geeklist.

Here's the listing for Onirim 2nd ed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon & Steve
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xipuloxx wrote:
craftEcowgirl wrote:

Weird, those are the ones I used and they fit just fine. It won't go back in the box, though.

For future reference, in case anyone doesn't know: there's a great geeklist for this topic. If a game is on the list, you can click on it in the "geeklists" section of the game's main page and it'll take you to that game's entry in the geeklist.

I posted that info above, says FF purple, but they are very wide and tall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
craftEcowgirl wrote:
xipuloxx wrote:
craftEcowgirl wrote:

I posted that info above, says FF purple, but they are very wide and tall

You posted a screenshot of the entry for the 1st edition, but the cards in the 2nd edition are not the same size (much to my annoyance!) -- the purple FF sleeves would indeed be too wide and tall for the 1st ed. The green FF sleeves fit 1st ed (as shown in your screenshot).

I see you mentioned the Pegasus version above: if I recall correctly, the Pegasus "2nd edition" actually has the same contents as the 1st edition. So if that's the edition you have, presumably the green FF sleeves will fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.