Subject: Lion Tokens Have Different Color rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Krogmeier
United States
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased this game for my son and the color difference for the backs of the lion tokens compared to the backs of the other tokens makes them unplayable as you always know which tokens are lions. Has anybody else had this issue? Are the other expansion tokens this bad?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Kafka
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this game no longer come with an opaque bag for drawing tiles? Or are people looking at the color of the stack of tiles set aside for when the bag runs out and triggers the end of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Krogmeier
United States
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There wasn't a bag in my box and the instructions don't mention one. They just say to stack the tiles in many small piles in the middle of the table. Guess I need to find a bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
There was no bag in my version either, but there was a bag in one of the expansions. IIRC it was I XXL, but I'm not sure.

In any case a bag is needed once you start to include Exotic or XXL, since those tiles are slightly different as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Wintner
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Zooloretto from Z-Man came with an opaque green bag. However, the rules did say to stack them in piles anyway ...? No mention of the bag in their rules at all. So you might want to contact them and ask for a bag, or just provide your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.