Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: toilet [+] [View All]
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey, but then I turned myself around.
mbmbmbmbmb
So all these threads about urinals got me reminiscing about my own bathroom experiences.

So, there's this bar and grill who does Bingo for charity. Not just any bingo, but this is bingo called by Drag Queens. So anyway, they raise money for my work a few times per year and last summer I decided to actually attend and see what it was all about. The drinks were flowing and eventually I needed to use the restroom. Well surprisingly, there were TONS of women at this event and the line for the ladies room was wrapped around the room. I, being drunk and pragmatic, studied the situation and decided that since there were NO men in the men's room that I should just run in there and do my thing and get out. My line of thinking was, there's a bunch of cross-dressers in this bar, if I get caught in there WHO IS TO KNOW whether I am male or female? I could be anyone! So I rush in to the gloriously empty bathroom, do my business, and am washing my hands before I leave and who walks in? THE ONE GUY in the entire place who I know. He just happens to be a new Director of the shelter. What are the odds?! His expression was hilarious. He looked around like he was in the wrong bathroom then turned bright red. I just grinned and said I didn't feel like waiting in that long line when no one was in this perfectly good restroom and then walked out, giggling. He still can't look me in the eye.

Good times. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
I can't be the only one who remembers the Moving Violations movie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, he's looking all right, just not in the eye.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey, but then I turned myself around.
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Oh, he's looking all right, just not in the eye.

Hmm?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly my one is of breaking my face (I was about 8) on a broken sink my uncle was keeping a sick carp in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are gonna do that...go to the bathroom in style!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Netherlands
Den haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't see the issue in the OP. I consider women going in the mens room in a bar when there is a long line to be standard behaviour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got a similar situation at our new office. On each floor we have one bathroom with one urinal and one stall for the men and one bathroom with two stalls for the ladies. Sounds good, except on our floor we're about 20 men and 1 or 2 women.

A free stall is a free stall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.