Elder Sign» Forums » General

Subject: The Dark God - New Ancient One released at Arkham Nights 2014 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Wenn ich die Zivilisation hinter mir lasse, fühle ich mich sicher (Heinrich Harrer)
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an email from a friend who attended the con with info about the AO. Should be able to post an image of it in not too a long time (and I entered the AO in the BGG database; waiting for it to be approved now). For now, I'm copying the text on behalf of the community:

THE DARK GOD
Primordial evil
At the start of an investigator's resolution phase, he must either lose 1 stamina and 1 sanity or lock 1 green die for the remainder of his turn.

Attack
When the Dark God attacks, lock 1 green die. When the sixth green die is locked, the investigators lose the game.

ES needed to win the game: 13
Doom token on the doom track: 12
(doom - monster - monster - doom
monster - doom - doom - monster
monster - doom - monster - doom)

Final battle: one task requiring 4 investigations to be passed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want one Julia!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
general hoth wrote:
I want one Julia!!

You mean you want one Dark God AO for Elder Sign or you want one Julia laugh ? Both devil ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Wenn ich die Zivilisation hinter mir lasse, fühle ich mich sicher (Heinrich Harrer)
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
general hoth wrote:
I want one Julia!!

You mean you want one Dark God AO for Elder Sign or you want one Julia laugh ? Both devil ?

@Dam: thanks for reminding us of the importance of the commas in the English language

@Sacha: as soon as I have a decent image, I'll post it for sure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a tough one! Definitely one I'll try sometime. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome, Alicia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, a picture of the AO is pending for approval. If any of you is in the mood for GeekMod, then we can hurry up the process a little and have it available for the community.

The quality of the picture isn't that great, but hopefully some master of Photoshop (Tibs?) can help fixing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Approved!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.