Hide
2 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Proxy Flagship Cards for OPs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaptin Klepto
msg tools
I own a set of Flagship cards resource, however the pack was missing the Romulan flagship card, and had 2 federation flagship cards. Obviously a packing error occured here.

Would it be ok to printout a copy of the romulan flagship card in this instance?

I've emailed Wizkids several times, but have yet to receive a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
kaptin klepto wrote:
I own a set of Flagship cards resource, however the pack was missing the Romulan flagship card, and had 2 federation flagship cards. Obviously a packing error occured here.

Would it be ok to printout a copy of the romulan flagship card in this instance?

I've emailed Wizkids several times, but have yet to receive a response.

The only real answer here is to ask your TO. For the higher level events I'm pretty sure they are going to require you to have the card.

I can tell you I would mostly just loan you the card for the night as a TO, and likely one of the players that has 2 or 3 copies would just give you a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.