Subject: "Best Game of All Time" discussion at io9 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks to be a bit of a free-for-all with regards to what kind of game can be submitted, but there are already several interesting opinions that have been forwarded.

http://io9.com/whats-the-best-game-of-all-time-1649291152/al...

I always find such conversations outside the confines of BoardGameGeek to be interesting. Hope some of y'all do, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kerningkev wrote:
I always find such conversations outside the confines of BoardGameGeek to be interesting.
I didn't get very far before I hit Munchkin. Which is why I find such conversations outside the confines of BoardGameGeek not to be very interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure I haven't played the best game of all time yet, so I'm just going to keep buying more.

Pete (rationalizes)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
plezercruz wrote:
I'm pretty sure I haven't played the best game of all time yet, so I'm just going to keep buying more.

Pete (rationalizes)

You'll find what you're looking for when you play my upcoming game: The Search for the Holy Board Gaming Grail. It's perfect in its meta-ness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.