Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Monson
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
For over 40 years I've been enjoying gaming with great people.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I'm planning on attending EuroQuest (Pikesville, MD) this year and would like to try and sell some of my used games. At the earlier Congress of Gamers I was able to sell a few, but does EuroQuest allow us to sell?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not associated with the organizers but I did attend several years ago. I believe this is not part of the program.

http://www.euroquestcon.com/

On the other hand, I have found the auction function to be attractive at the companion event held earlier in the year.

http://gamedays.gamesclubofmd.org/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sokolowsky
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Euroquest has not had a bring-n-buy. However, the Games Club of Maryland also hosts Game Days (usually in April or May) and they have a silent auction there.

You can always enter your games in the math trade if you are interested in trading! (I am running the trade.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Monson
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
For over 40 years I've been enjoying gaming with great people.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

I usually don't know what to trade for - I'm actually trying to reduce my collection down to 100 or 150 games... maybe 200.

Later tonight I will check out the math trade list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engelmann
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Congress of Gamers conventions
badge
Eric's actual photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also post a list of games, with prices, on Craigs List, for delivery at Euroquest. That's the way I'D like to shop for/buy them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.