Disobey Orders (2)
Elizabeth Shelby (2)
Mr. Spock (5)
Saavik (3)
Tom paris (4)
Enhanced Hull Plating (4)
Tactical Stations (4)
Dorsal Phaser Array (4)

With shields not against borg this ship rolls 3 defense dice with a blank reroll and 2 evade tokens with a possible 5 evades.

With shields against borg it gets a possible 6 evades.

Without shields not against borg rolls 3 defense dice with a blank reroll and if you saved Disobey Orders and Saavik you can get 3 evade tokens for 2 turns or 4 for 1 turn and an additionl 2 evades from the Hull Plating with a possible 8-9 evades.

Without shields against borg it gets a possible 9-10 evades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to say replace Saavik with Koss but then I noticed you went faction pure on it.

On the DPA...Does the cost come before or after the Flagship Attack Modification? Otherwise that might put you at 81.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Redfearn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say ditch Saavik as you wont be able to clear her disable once you start taking more than 1 aux token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gould
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This weekend we are doing 100pts, one ship. up to 20pts for resources but no duplicate resources. We also play that the Vulcans / Bajorans are part of the federation.

[22] Tinyprise
[10] klingon/ind flagship
[5] Janeway
[5] Admiral kirk
[5] cheat death
[4] the needs of the many
[6] borg alliance
[5+3] spock - First Officer resource
[4+3] paris - Ops Officer resource
[2+3] shelby - Sci Officer resource
[2] koss
[4] ilia
[5] dorsal phaser array
[4] enhanced hull plating
[5] multi-adaptive shields
[3] dispersion field
[100] total

originally instead of dispersion field/koss to prevent and ganking, I was running borg shield matrix for a few more evade dice to run along with multi-adpative shields.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Tripp
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DrunkDwarves wrote:
I was going to say replace Saavik with Koss but then I noticed you went faction pure on it.

On the DPA...Does the cost come before or after the Flagship Attack Modification? Otherwise that might put you at 81.

Thats how it came out on spacedock but i was thinking it would actually be 5 points because it doesnt say printed attack value.

Faction pure was just a coincidence and
as for Saavik im pretty much just using her once to get an extra evade but if anything i would drop her for B'Elana and put on multiadaptive shields and switch disobey orders for a 3rd cheat death to round it out to 90 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Vulcan
United States
flag msg tools
I think it really should be 5 points for DPA there. I know an argument can be made for the 'discount in any order you want' ruling however we know that flagship really just modifies the BASE ship stats and makes it so that things that 'require 3 or less hull' can not be used if the ship goes above 3 from flagship and I think that is a better ruling to go off of for this.
Flagship seems to apply first, as a true modification to the ship's card itself prior to anything else.
Therefore, even though the builders let you get away with it for 4, I think it should really cost 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Horton
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I love how a build called "can't touch this" is completely vulnerable to all disabling/discarding/stealing/assimilating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gotg wrote:
This weekend we are doing 100pts, one ship. up to 20pts for resources but no duplicate resources. We also play that the Vulcans / Bajorans are part of the federation.

[22] Tinyprise
[5] Janeway
[5] Admiral kirk
[5] cheat death
[6] borg alliance
[2] koss
[4] ilia
[5] dorsal phaser array
[3] dispersion field
[100] total

originally instead of dispersion field/koss to prevent and ganking, I was running borg shield matrix for a few more evade dice to run along with multi-adpative shields.

I'd drop needs of the many as it requires an action to use, which you likely won't have by the time you've lost your shields due to Aux tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gould
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dprcooke wrote:
gotg wrote:

[22] Tinyprise
[5] Janeway
[5] Admiral kirk
[5] cheat death
[6] borg alliance
[2] koss
[4] ilia
[5] dorsal phaser array
[3] dispersion field
[100] total

I'd drop needs of the many as it requires an action to use, which you likely won't have by the time you've lost your shields due to Aux tokens.

good point! maybe another cheat death.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Redfearn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4 points....first round Feint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyler Borgman
msg tools
Drop Saavik for Dimitri Valtane

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Crowder

Alabama
msg tools
Won RIF OP1 with this buid. My FLGS plays mixed faction at 100 pts.

U.S.S. Enterprise (22)
Flagship: Independent (Romulan) (10)
Kathryn Janeway (5)
Cheat Death (5)
The Needs of the Many... (4)
James T. Kirk (5)
Amat'Igan (4)
B'elanna Torres (4)
Elizabeth Shelby (2)
T'Pol (3)
Tom Paris (4)
Feedback Pulse (9)
Mutli-adaptive Shields (5)
Dorsal Phaser Array (4)
Quantum Torpedoes (6)
Secondary Torpedo Launcher (4)
Tactical Station (4)
Total (100)

Fleet total: 100

Generated by Space Dock for Android
http://spacedockapp.org

Very simple and effective. You have a really good alpha strike with quantum torpedoes combined with the double battlestations from Janeway, tactical stations, and secondary torpedo launcher. In my first match almost completely took out a Borg Queen Vessel Prime. Against the Borg you are rolling 6 defense die plus 2 evades every turn.

Won all 3 rounds completely, and only lost 3 shields the entire tournament. Before it is asked, my venue has ruled that Weyoun6/Varel/Conditional Surrender are one use only, so I don't have worry about that.

The good news is Borg Missle are not a problem, but thankfully, there were no Magnetometric Guided Charge builds at the event. It's the only way to beat it I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Redfearn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mag charges can still be evaded, Resistance if Futile talent and Feedback Pulse on the other hand...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.