Popular Tags: [View All]
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just unsure everything is clear for me as written when it comes to selling merchandise.

d10-1 Four towns. They are resolved one after the other - but does it mean
a, a player resolves selling in all the four cities in order, then the next player comes or
b, selling the first city is resolved by all the players then it's time for the second city and so on...?

d10-2 Can a player sell stuff in the second city if they did not sell anything in the first city?

d10-3 not selling - am I right to think I can sell one freely chosen merchandise for two thalers only if I didn't sell anything in any of the four cities? (and as far as I understand the city where this merchandise is located does not even need to be connected to any other city?)

d10-4 Brown roads - so if I want to use a singele-carriage brown road, do I take off my single carriage from every road on the board? Or only the ones that were used? And why does the text say "the player must remove one of his carriages from every brown road" if you don't remove a carriage from the roads with two own carriages - shouldn't it be "the player removes his carriages from every brown road where he has only one carriage" instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schacht
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1: yes. means: both versions would work without difference.
meant is selling the first city: player A, player B, player C, player D. then selling the second city. player A, player B, player C, player D. a.s.o.
2: yes.
3: yes.
4: remove a carriage from every used brown road with just one own carriage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.