Subject: How to Trick a Cat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
How to Trick (or Trap) a Cat

(The article is hard to paste into a thread)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
CHA was my dump stat
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
Another weird cat thing (which some people think is mean, but it seems harmless to me, and I'm just passing it along anyway) is that if you take a fairly loose rubber band, like an elastic band for hair, and you put it over the cat's ears so the ears are squeezed together slightly, the cat will freeze. Totally, like a statue. You can put the cat on its side, or pick it up, and it will be frozen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
I guess that would mean a round game box is a cat supermax.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
My cats aren't falling for the circle-on-the-ground trick. I think they know something's up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
My cats aren't falling for the circle-on-the-ground trick. I think they know something's up.

Have you tried using a large tortilla?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Flux
United Kingdom
Cropwell Bishop
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Tally Ho!
mbmbmb
Tried it this morning, cat have obviously got wind of this ploy as all three of mine ignored it. My children age 7 and 8 however spend far too long sitting in the circle, showing the cats what to do.

I feel the cats won this round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tatoolo wrote:
futhee wrote:

Have you tried using a large tortilla?

Do live cat burritos count towards BurrEato?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tadpoleface wrote:
Tried it this morning, cat have obviously got wind of this ploy as all three of mine ignored it. My children age 7 and 8 however spend far too long sitting in the circle, showing the cats what to do.

I feel the cats won this round.

My coworker's sign in her cubicle:
I just watched my dog chase his tail for five minutes and I thought to myself, "Wow. Dogs are easily entertained." Then I realized, I just watched my dog chase its tail for five minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying this, but neither of my cats is falling for it. Is it possible that this idea was masterminded by a cat to make us look stupid? "Ha ha...there he is again, making circles on the ground. If it isn't AT LEAST an octagon, I'm not going in. Eff you. Now feed me and pet me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
I've been trying this, but neither of my cats is falling for it. Is it possible that this idea was masterminded by a cat to make us look stupid? "Ha ha...there he is again, making circles on the ground. If it isn't AT LEAST an octagon, I'm not going in. Eff you. Now feed me and pet me.

I was thinking that the cats were the aliens...and they are sick of making crop circles. So they are using this tactic to fool us to doing their work for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.