Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've been thinking for a while the possibility to create a Scenario for RC with a Traitor. And after a few days of work, this is it: Island of Lost Souls

You can find the whole file, including the extra cards, in the files section: Island of Lost Souls

I've only been able to test the scenario once, so if anyone plays the scenario, I would love to hear some feedback!

(Please have in mind English is not my first language, if you find something that is not clear enough, grammar mistakes,... please tell me! blush)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks cool!

Maybe you would like to participate in this thread?
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/17234358#17234358
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In fact, I saw the thread a few days ago, and I've been thinking something original to propose, but nothing comes to my mind. I have printed the first BGG community scenario (The naturalist) and I think is so good, that everytime I think something for a new Scenario, it seems like crap compared to that one...

Anyway If I think of something new, of course I would love to participate in a new BGG Community scenario!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like that scenario! There should be more traitor scenarios like yours!

Couple of questions about the wording:
When you draw a second tile with a Toten icon - is the Beast Card taken from the Beast Deck or the Hunting Deck?
When the Beast Card is put on a deck - does it mean that the next action performed of this kind will be a fight instead of a custom event? You should clarify that on the scenario card.

And also, what are those VPs for? Is their only purpose to grade your "progress" while playing the scenario multiple times?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I like that scenario! There should be more traitor scenarios like yours!

Thanks! I think the same: We need more traitors!

When you draw a second tile with a Toten icon - is the Beast Card taken
from the Beast Deck or the Hunting Deck?

Beast Deck.

When the Beast Card is put on a deck - does it mean that the next action performed of this kind will be a fight instead of a custom event? You should clarify that on the scenario card.

Yes, you need to fight the beast, after that you can perform the action as usual and take an adventure card if necessary. I think the explanation for this mechanic is described in one of the official scenarios (or the rules maybe), I thought it was not necessary to re-explain, but I'll change that.

And also, what are those VPs for? Is their only purpose to grade your "progress" while playing the scenario multiple times?

You are correct. VP's are to quantify your Victory (or Defeat). The same concept as the VP in the included scenarios.

Thanks for the feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kanito8a wrote:
When you draw a second tile with a Toten icon - is the Beast Card taken
from the Beast Deck or the Hunting Deck?

Beast Deck.

I wasn't sure about that because it was thematically more straightforward for me to take the card from the Hunting Deck, since the animals you have to fight that did find your trail are the ones that you spotted when explored the first Totem

I will try to present the scenario to my group next time we play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My idea is that the whole island is full of wild and savage animals looking for humans, and the totems 2 and 4 means they FIND YOU while exploring the island. For icons 1 and 3, you were more cautious and you spot the animals before they saw you. laugh In fact, my initial idea was to roll a dice to resolve the animal encounters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone played the scenario? Any comments about the traitor variant?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Maniarski
msg tools
Scenerio in Polish

"Wyspa Zaginionych Dusz"

Karty lojalności: http://i.imgur.com/beKfnYL.png
Karty losu: http://i.imgur.com/EGmhTgj.png

Tekst:
Piotr Krzciuk
Poland
flag msg tools
Oprawa graficzna: ixi24
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't understand a single word, but it looks great!

Thanks for translate the scenario!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herr Hase
msg tools
Is there a German version, too? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got a couple of requests to translate the scenario into German (and I sent the users all the files), but I'm not sure the German version was published here. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.