Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a timer/stopwatch to use on my Android phone that will stop one person's timer when you start another person's.

I'd lieek to time average turn lengths and such, but I don't want to have to keep pushing start and stop all the time, taking time out of my turn to do it and increasing the game length.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spookity Dookity
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
This is Halloween, This is Halloween, Pumpkins Scream in the Dead of Night
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
Like a chess clock? Looks like there are a bunch of options if that's the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! You got me on the right track and found exactly what I was looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
I wrote nanDECK and BGG1tool
mbmbmbmbmb
A little self-promotion:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.nand.MultiT...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvaro Cortes
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an option in this apk to do like a blitz chess timer? I mean, a fixed time for each player but everytime the player pass it adds more time.

Example: 20 min fixed for each player but everytime you pass your turn it ads 1 min, so if you take 30 seconds to do your turn, when you pass your clock will have 20 min and 30 seconds left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
I wrote nanDECK and BGG1tool
mbmbmbmbmb
abssalom wrote:
Is there an option in this apk to do like a blitz chess timer? I mean, a fixed time for each player but everytime the player pass it adds more time.

Example: 20 min fixed for each player but everytime you pass your turn it ads 1 min, so if you take 30 seconds to do your turn, when you pass your clock will have 20 min and 30 seconds left.

Sorry for being so late, in the current version I've added an option to do what you've asked for: as in your example, click "Timer (down)" and set 0h 20m, then open menu -> Config and set "Bonus time" to 30 sec.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.