Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Armymals» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tank Setup & Clarification of Action Cards (Laser Bang, Big Bang, Ram Bang...) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

about tank setup the rules state:
Quote:
Page 2
"Place the tank models on the adjacent highlighted hexes in any position."

Does this include the turret? Can you choose the orientation of the turret at the start of the game or is it poiting to the front?

Also I'm looking for some clarifications on action cards:

Quote:
Big Bang

Your [Damage] deals 3 additional damage. Use on your active Tank when shooting.

Quote:
Ram Bang

Your [Damage] deals 1 additional damage. ...

As I understand the rules
Quote:
Page 12
"Dice are used one by one. You cannot use 3 [Damage] dice at the same moment, those are 3 separate shots and both you and an opponent has a chance to react in-between shots."

... those action cards only count for ONE of the [Damage] dice I rolled not for all the symbols of that roll. Is that correct?

Quote:
Laser Bang

Your [Damage] deals 2 damage to every tank on a straight line from your turret to the edge of the board. Use on your active tank when shooting.

I guess the same would be true here and I only need one [Damage] to use this card? But want about additional [Damage] dice I rolled. Or they discarded without use?

The bigger point we argued about with this card: does this card ignore terrain? It doesn't say on the card - but someone pointed out the "to the edge of the board" as being interpretable as being able to shoot through everything (as does the every tank part as they are normally blocking line of sight).

The same wording is on the Driver Ability of Hannibat. But he doesn't need to shoot to use it, so line of sight wouldn't be an issue anyway.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Greetings.
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kozak
Poland
Szczecin
Zachodniopomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi

1. During the setup you can place tanks as u wish, that means tanks and their turrets

2. Those cards refer to only one die. Rest of the dice inflict normal damage which can be increased by playing another cards.

3. Laser Bang ignore terrain so you can snipe very easy with it. Hannibat skill is the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.