Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy today from a retailer in the UK and the maps are thin. I thought the long delay in the game arriving in Europe was due to the stock held back so the maps could be replaced. Apparently not. Looks like we have to contact GMT to request them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll likely have better luck with GMT than MMP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my mistake! corrected for errors. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick question, are the maps thinner than those found in expansions 1 & 2 then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
much more...

I really would like thick cardboard maps like in ASL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, to really hammer it home, the maps in expansion 3 aren't really compatible with expansion 1 & 2, i.e. if you lay the sections next to each other there is a really noticeable step?

I find this really surprising from GMT. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing they would do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT will reprint the maps using same thickness paper as the 1st & 2nd exp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great game design makes the complex simple, replayability maximum, and abstraction credible.
badge
It’s not how well you roll that counts but how well the dice suit the game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kappa_ap wrote:
So, to really hammer it home, the maps in expansion 3 aren't really compatible with expansion 1 & 2, i.e. if you lay the sections next to each other there is a really noticeable step?

I find this really surprising from GMT. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing they would do.

On my bringing the point up straight away on getting my copy, GMT admitted a mistake in the specs at the printer’s end.

Main thing is they went to fix it straight away, and the fix will soon be in our hands free of cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.