Trimming My Collection Auction Ends: 11/02/2014
RULES OF THE AUCTION:
1) The FIRST bid on an item must be at least the minimum starting bid if it exists. All bids are assumed in US Dollars. There is no soft reserve. However, some items will have a starting bid which indicates the lowest point at which I am willing to sell the game.
2) All bids must be in whole dollar amounts ($1.00, $5.00, $7.00, etc. No $5.50)
3) I will be charging flat fee for shipping of $9 for the first item $2 for each additional item. Shipping costs is capped at $13. That is the most I will charge no matter how much you buy.
4) All games are to be paid for via Paypal.
5) Please only bid what you're willing to pay.
6) BGG will receive their 3% commission.
7) The auction will end sometime after 11/02/2014. I will probably close the auction the next morning. I reserve the right to extend the auction if the activity is still high past this date. It will remain open until I mark it closed in the header. At that time, NO more bids will be counted.
I ship to U.S. only.
1. El Grande Decennial Edition
2. Jäger und Sammler
4. Axis & Allies Pacific 1940
5. Hearts and Minds: Vietnam 1965-1975
7. Article 27: The UN Security Council Game
8. Omen: A Reign of War
9. Colonial: Europe's Empires Overseas
11. Upon a Salty Ocean
12. Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery and Expansion
14. Marvel Heroes
16. San Marco
17. Evo (second edition)
18. The Scepter of Zavandor
19. Senjutsu: Dynamic Samurai Combat
20. A Most Dangerous Time: Japan in Chaos, 1570-1584
22. Going, Going, GONE!13:46:30
23. Cleopatra and the Society of Architects
24. Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients
27. Skull & Roses: Red
28. Mystery Rummy: Jack the Ripper
32. War of the Ring (second edition)
33. Pax Porfiriana
34. Key Harvest
- Last edited Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:43 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:34 pm