Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a written summary of the character cards, ante's, and finishers somewhere? I saw some card references in the files section, but it didn't have the finisher of ante aspects.

A friend has the game and we played it recently. It was great fun, but there is a great deal of info to process as a beginner and I was hoping to read about the cards and ante of the Novice and Beginner characters so our next session has a little less AP.

I saw that there are videos about each character, but I was looking for just the basic facts without strategy input (and written form, not video form).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JimbobJones wrote:
tranenturm wrote:
Is there a written summary of the character cards, ante's, and finishers somewhere? I saw some card references in the files section, but it didn't have the finisher of ante aspects.

A friend has the game and we played it recently. It was great fun, but there is a great deal of info to process as a beginner and I was hoping to read about the cards and ante of the Novice and Beginner characters so our next session has a little less AP.

I saw that there are videos about each character, but I was looking for just the basic facts without strategy input (and written form, not video form).

http://indines.wikia.com/wiki/BattleCON

If you go to each character from here, you can see their card info: http://indines.wikia.com/wiki/Devastation_of_Indines

Thanks! I added your link to the "more information" section of the main page for peoples future reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hawkins
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The somethingawful community have great files done up for BattleCON which are the nicest character references available anywhere at this point in time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
tranenturm wrote:

Here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jackelantern wrote:
tranenturm wrote:

Here
That's really nice! Are those the ones from the somethingawful community that Marc Hawkins referred to? Any chance of getting them uploaded to BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
Jackelantern wrote:
tranenturm wrote:

Here
That's really nice! Are those the ones from the somethingawful community that Marc Hawkins referred to? Any chance of getting them uploaded to BGG?

Yeah, those are the one he was referring to. I would if I knew how to do such a thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jackelantern wrote:
dthurston wrote:
Jackelantern wrote:
tranenturm wrote:

Here

Yeah, those are the one he was referring to. I would if I knew how to do such a thing

Uploading is pretty easy, but I'd be happy to do it if I have permission. Who created them? Also, where on the somethingawful forums are these discussed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
Jackelantern wrote:
dthurston wrote:
Jackelantern wrote:
tranenturm wrote:

Here

Uploading is pretty easy, but I'd be happy to do it if I have permission. Who created them? Also, where on the somethingawful forums are these discussed?

Scroll down to "What if I want to play this online, right now?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.