Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i believe in the basic game rules that you can, for the price listed on the crew card(s), "lure/snatch" any disgruntled crew off another player's ship if in the same sector...they then become un-disgruntled and are now part of your crew...

and also (when using P&BH)...when successfully completing a piracy job, you also must disgruntle any moral crew on your ship...

so, my question is: if you are successful in pirating me, and you had moral crew on the job (and obv part of your crew), can I then (when starting my turn in the same sector as you still) lure those now disgruntled crew over to my ship (after paying any costs involved)?

seems legit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iirc piracy is a subjective morality, meaning it is only immoral when done against a moral captain. Therefore moral crew would only become disgruntled in that specific instance. That being said, yes, I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to lure them back if they were disgruntled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C David Dent
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's an awesome weapon in PB&H called "Sash's Hand Cannon" that after a boarding action, disgruntle the rival captain. If he is moral and gets disgruntled as a result of it being an immoral (or subjectively immoral) job then he'll be double disgruntled and wind up firing his entire crew.

When it happens it is a really gloriously fubar realization on the rival player's part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.