Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Stone
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
The bag that was supposed to contain the 25 stone wall pieces is not in the box, the pieces from the Nomads expansion. I did, however, get a second set of crossroads meeples. As far as I can tell, I got everything else, just not the 25 stone wall tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy did have a bag with 25 gray disks plus 41(?) red houses and a red money tracker. I presume all copies should have that bag, even though the red pieces are not needed, and that the bag is what is found in the regular Nomads expansion.

Just to be sure...
1) Did other folks get that bag?
2) Are the red pieces in that bag extra?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing this thread I was a little nervous, so I did a complete inventory when the game showed up. Everything was there. Although yeah, it is a little funny that they still give you the normal red houses even though you get the kickstarter red set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whizkid wrote:
My copy did have a bag with 25 gray disks plus 41(?) red houses and a red money tracker. I presume all copies should have that bag, even though the red pieces are not needed, and that the bag is what is found in the regular Nomads expansion.

Just to be sure...

I had the standard red pieces & stone wall pieces in a bag as well. Assumed it was just the typical Nomads bit bag tossed into the Big Box.
Thought about the standard red bits for awhile, but couldn't think of a use for them. Am going to put them in my old copy of Kingdom Builder so whoever I give that to can play five player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Stone
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
The stone wall pieces also come bagged with the extra red pieces. I got none of that. That bag was totally missing from my box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished inventory and I'm missing a game board. Specifically I was shorted the Tavern game board... guess its time to hunt down Queen's customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Muniz
msg tools
I got two copies of the Lighthouse / Forester's Lodge board, and no Garden board. All other components were present.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably a silly question, but is there a good way to take inventory of what boards you should have? I've never played it before and couldn't find a list of what boards you should have in the game. I took inventory of all other parts/pieces and everything was there, and I know I have the right number of boards (16), but wanted to make sure I had the correct ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Speelman
United States
Wolverine Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Senchou wrote:
Just finished inventory and I'm missing a game board. Specifically I was shorted the Tavern game board... guess its time to hunt down Queen's customer service.

Queens customer service history and constant threads like this are the reason any game with that "Q" on it is an insta-skip for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
xipetotec666 wrote:
This is probably a silly question, but is there a good way to take inventory of what boards you should have? I've never played it before and couldn't find a list of what boards you should have in the game. I took inventory of all other parts/pieces and everything was there, and I know I have the right number of boards (16), but wanted to make sure I had the correct ones.

Each board has a different of the special location spaces on it. The only exceptions is the Nomads expansion boards have multiple boards with the Nomad Tribe location (but still a unique location space on each), and the Crossroads boards have 2 different location spaces on each board (but still unique to that board).

I just inventoried by pulling out the summary tiles and finding each board with the matching special locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattr0polis wrote:
xipetotec666 wrote:

Each board has a different of the special location spaces on it. The only exceptions is the Nomads expansion boards have multiple boards with the Nomad Tribe location (but still a unique location space on each), and the Crossroads boards have 2 different location spaces on each board (but still unique to that board).

I just inventoried by pulling out the summary tiles and finding each board with the matching special locations.

Ah perfect! Thanks for the tip! I'll inventory my boards tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Stone
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
It certainly doesn't want to make me back another one. I've not got back any response from them yet about it. At least mine is just missing tokens, not a board. I can always sub in something like the rock pieces from Caverna. Not sure what you can do about a missing board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
binary sunrise

Christiansburg
Virginia
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is missing a blue house

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nickie Pruden
Australia
Varsity Lakes
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My experience is Queen games customer service is basically non existent.
You may be lucky enough to get an acknowledgement but very unlikely you will get the missing item.
Rio Grande on the other hand - brilliant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely inventory everything. Queen games are VERY frequently short on components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lurkfish wrote:
Whizkid wrote:

Just to be sure...

I had the standard red pieces & stone wall pieces in a bag as well. Assumed it was just the typical Nomads bit bag tossed into the Big Box.
Thought about the standard red bits for awhile, but couldn't think of a use for them. Am going to put them in my old copy of Kingdom Builder so whoever I give that to can play five player.

I just did my inventory. @Whizkid: Same here, 25 stone walls and 41(!) extra red houses. I'll do the same as @Lurkfish and make my original base game a 5-player version.

Nothing is missing, everything in great shape. The orange bits from Nomads do have a slightly different touch of orange than the fancy houses.

Question: If you own the BB, will you still count plays under the base game entry in BGG? Or rate it there? It's kind of weird to have a separate entry for the game just because it is the big box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Johnson
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the big box as a gift and discovered I was missing an orange house. I contacted customer service and they responded the next day to tell me it was in the mail. No complaints here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.