United States
Millcreek
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
University of Utah - Go Utes!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I recently introduced Letters from Whitechapel to a friend and he loves it. He went online to purchase and it is apparently out of stock at the typical online retailers. Given that the revised edition is not all that old, I told him it is likely just in between printings and that he should check back in a month or two when it would likely be back in stock. Am I right though? Has anyone heard anything about the game's in- or out-of-print status?

I don't want to cause a stir where none is merited. Just hoping to see if anyone has information about this great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitpan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its Fantasy Flight so it could go either way. Usually looking beyond the usual sites (MM, CSI, Amazon) you can find one. There is one in my FLGS, both of them if memory serves if he really wants it, drop me a line, I can pick it up and ship it.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Griffard
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A new print-run is already on the boat and will soon be in stores. Source: http://fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Snow
United States
Millcreek
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
University of Utah - Go Utes!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies guys. I am always impressed with the kindness of this community. I post a question and I get an offer to assist with getting a copy and another post with relevant information. Thank you.

Good to hear that more copies are coming for this great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This went into small print - compared to other of their productions. This is not a mainstream game, it has specific audience, however FFG rarely goes into one-time print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Flores
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Full price but its here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toys-games-letters-from-whit...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.