mb
I've got a question concerning the Rebel card:
===========================================
Clumsy as He is Stupid (Bomber)

Play after an opponent commits troops to a battle

All attacking troops are destroyed.

How should this card be interpreted?

Does the "opponent" have to be one attacking the rebels or could it be the Hutts as well? (say the hutts are attacking a strategic Empire location you wish to exploit)

Do all the "attacking troops" constitute all the troops (except 1) from the planet an opponent is attacking from?

-or-

Do all the "attacking troops" constitute only the number of dice the attacking player is using? So for instance, your opponent might say OK, I'll just use 1 dice instead of three? This seems kind of cheesy, even if they agree to loosing 3 armies instead of the 1.

What is the definition of "battle"? A single toss of the dice (where the number of attacking troops could be called into question) or the entire invasion?

The abiguities of this card seems to have nerfed it's effect.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaracyn wrote:
I've got a question concerning the Rebel card:
Clumsy as He is Stupid (Bomber)

Play after an opponent commits troops to a battle

All attacking troops are destroyed.

How should this card be interpreted?

Does the "opponent" have to be one attacking the rebels or could it be the Hutts as well? (say the hutts are attacking a strategic Empire location you wish to exploit)

Do all the "attacking troops" constitute all the troops (except 1) from the planet an opponent is attacking from?

-or-

Do all the "attacking troops" constitute only the number of dice the attacking player is using? So for instance, your opponent might say OK, I'll just use 1 dice instead of three? This seems kind of cheesy, even if they agree to loosing 3 armies instead of the 1.

What is the definition of "battle"? A single toss of the dice (where the number of attacking troops could be called into question) or the entire invasion?

The abiguities of this card seems to have nerfed it's effect.

Thoughts?

This has been asked and answered previously; see here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.