Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Bosley
Canada
Aldergrove
BC
flag msg tools
Once again, we opened up a Monday night session with the Bucket Game! Andrew LOVES this game. “It’s the BEST game in the whole world!” He loves it so much he just wanted to play it all night long!
(We all know of course that Andrew never exaggerates anything....)

So, just to fix his wagon, we just played it once. (although it may have gotten played again later - but not with me).

Anyhow, Toby, Keith, Patrick, Rick, Andrew and I (Dan) embarked on bucket-pyramid destruction. I was invincible in this game (for awhile, anyway). I still had all 15 buckets when Rick was down to about 3. Andrew was quite concerned with Rick’s dwindling buckets as it meant he was losing his Rick-buffer against Patrick.

But the ol’ Rick-buffer hung in for quite awhile, even after he was reduced down to one very lonely bucket.
In the meantime, I had the distinct feeling I was being picked on. My Andrew-buffer was attacking me! But, I always (most of the time) had a card to beat Andrew’s. Skillful card play, my friends, it’s all skill....

In the end both Toby and the Rick-buffer were overwhelmed with bucket destruction - and I hung on for the victory.

Dan - *6*
Patrick - 4
Andrew - 4
Keith - 3
Toby - zero
Rick-buffer - zero

The usual entertaining game!

Ratings this time around:
Andrew - 8
Patrick - 7
Rick-buffer - 7
Dan - 7
Keith - 6
Toby - 6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.