Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I just caught a rule that I had been missing until now. The rule is as clear as you could want, but somehow I misread it. You have to have a mariner for each Biome or tableau card outside your homeland that you want to put hunters on. I had interpreted it as each mariner enabled you to put up to a total of 4 hunters in biomes an/or tableau cards outside your homeland. So I was placing one hunter there and three hunters over there, all on the basis of having a single mariner.

Just wanted to make sure no one else misses this like I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. And a sled will only carry hunters to a single biome too, but an unlimited number of hunters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reminder on sleds too. I have been treating them as an unlimited ability to place hunters in the other homeland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Aho
Finland
Kirkkonummi
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
noppagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arjisme wrote:
Thanks for the reminder on sleds too. I have been treating them as an unlimited ability to place hunters in the other homeland.

Same here. We did play Mariners correctly though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If I wanted to assign groups of Thule (or Tunit) hunters to two different Norse homeland biomes, I would need two separate cards with sleds?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Carey wrote:
If I wanted to assign groups of Thule (or Tunit) hunters to two different Norse homeland biomes, I would need two separate cards with sleds?

You need one sled or mariner per biome outside your homeland you want to send hunters to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.