Star Realms» Forums » General

Subject: how to discard on iOS ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Mabille
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

I have been playing this fantastic game for some hours now, but I have a problem : when I play a card which allows me to discard pile, I try to tap everywhere on the screen, but nothing works.

How can I do it ?

Thanks.

Patrick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sumit Sadekar
United States
NEW YORK
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can discard from hand or the discard pile. I tap the discard pile and it opens up. It then lets me select one and that is discarded
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only discard cards you have not yet played, so do not press the "play all" if you want to use any discard-then-draw effects. You can also scrap only from your hand or discard. See the above reply for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
You can only discard cards you have not yet played, so do not press the "play all" if you want to use any discard-then-draw effects. You can also scrap only from your hand or discard. See the above reply for that.

This confused me as well the first few plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you (intuitively IMHO) double tap the card you want to discard, it selects it and then unselects it shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.