Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
If a hero may gain experience through eluding and fighting and level up to gain his power, it will seems much better to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Colcord
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cutievalkyrie wrote:
If a hero may gain experience through eluding and fighting and level up to gain his power, it will seems much better to me.

One house rule I like is to gain a power card for every 3-4 Blights destroyed. Otherwise the characters keeping the Blights at bay fall behind the ones on search duty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
sacolcor wrote:
cutievalkyrie wrote:

One house rule I like is to gain a power card for every 3-4 Blights destroyed. Otherwise the characters keeping the Blights at bay fall behind the ones on search duty.

I tried it. The game becomes too easy though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Colcord
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cutievalkyrie wrote:
I tried it. The game becomes too easy though...

Well, there's lots of ways to make the game harder to compensate. Start with some extra Blights, or with some points of Darkness, or just start with a Darkness card (from the latest expansion) in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not like playing Darkest Night with more than two players at two Heroes each (solo is also great). When you do this it is fine to just keep Heroes in their zones. Also, some search Heroes, like the Rogue, should just keep chests to pass along to others who are more capable at killing the Necromancer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
Tokhuah wrote:
I do not like playing Darkest Night with more than two players at two Heroes each (solo is also great). When you do this it is fine to just keep Heroes in their zones. Also, some search Heroes, like the Rogue, should just keep chests to pass along to others who are more capable at killing the Necromancer.

Passing the chests to the others makes sense to me! Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.