Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Dutch version yesterday.

I've heard or read somethings about there being mistakes in the rules or some of the rules needed clarifications and that new prints have updated rules. Does anyone know what changes were exactly made?

Or, if the Dutch version uses the updated or old rules?

Any help would be appreciated before I put this on the table at game's night....meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen
Belgium
Rotselaar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
I bought the Dutch version yesterday.

I've heard or read somethings about there being mistakes in the rules or some of the rules needed clarifications and that new prints have updated rules. Does anyone know what changes were exactly made?

Or, if the Dutch version uses the updated or old rules?

Any help would be appreciated before I put this on the table at game's night....meeple

I also have the Dutch version, the rules provided are up to date with the latest ENG rules.
I don't remember what the rules-issues were in the ENG versions, but I didn't have any problem playing the game using the NL rules provided in the box.

great game, have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, there were never any incorrect rules, just some wording that was capable of more than one interpretation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.