Subject: Wargaming nightmare rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a dream last night. I was at some game shop. Some guy was trying to get me to play Memoir '44 with him. I was trying to refuse, politely. I would be exaggerating to say I woke up in a cold sweat, but if not a full-on nightmare it was at least a bit uncomfortable as dreams go...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be worst. I've heard how much you like tactical games ... you could have been pressed to play a man on man miniatures Civil War game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Come play with us, Wendell. We can play forever... and ever... and ever.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attention! Chat lunatique!
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rusty...you are a very disturbed man. gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
I had a dream last night. I was at some game shop. Some guy was trying to get me to play Memoir '44 with him. I was trying to refuse, politely. I would be exaggerating to say I woke up in a cold sweat, but if not a full-on nightmare it was at least a bit uncomfortable as dreams go...

Wait until finally they release the supplement M44 in Flames ... then these nightmares will be over laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mb
wifwendell wrote:

It sounds like a fear of failure, which is natural. I have gaming dreams like that sometimes. I'd chalk it up to performance anxiety.

At least it wasn't Case Blue. Then you'd know you have a serious problem. Or maybe you do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.