Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I have been half-heartedly collecting cards for the Game of Thrones LCG for the past several years. However, I rarely ever actually play the game. A few months ago, I banned myself from buying any new cards until I started actually playing the game, and I think it's time for me to part with my collection of cards. Everything that I have is listed in my Owned List, but briefly (from the top of my head), I have:

3x Core Set (1 NIS)
5-6 Deluxe Expansions (2 NIS)
2-4 Full Waves of Smaller Expansions
A few misc other expansions

All of the stuff I have should be the Deluxe expansions (with 3x each card), as I tried to be very picky about that. Also, I think I have all of the original boxes if you want them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw the news about the 2nd edition, eh?

I imagine we'll be seeing a LOT more of these types of threads in the day, weeks, months, and years ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did see that news, and I may or may not try the 2nd edition. The biggest issue for me is that I have played the game about twice in the last 3 years, which makes it hard to justify the number of cards I've bought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, can't blame ya there. I hate when that happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Becker
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools
Geekmail sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.