Pilar de la Horadada
Alicante
flag msg tools
The Panzer Pusher gives you prestige!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the last GMT update:

"New Maps for Panzer Expansion 3

We have replacement maps for Panzer Expansion 3 coming along with one of these next two big Reprint Shipments (not certain which one, but it's with one of them). If you ordered this module directly from us, you don't need to do anything to get the new maps - we'll send them out once they arrive. If you purchased it elsewhere and want the new maps, please contact our office ladies and they'll add you to the update list."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was unaware of the replacement opportunity, and I have contacted GMT accordingly.

Of course, while on the GMT website, I saw another dozen games I want. Oh, to be young again with plenty of time to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these out yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Day
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
From Gene at GMT Games:

The replacement maps for Panzer Expansion 3 are now in our warehouse. If you ordered this module directly from us, you don't need to do anything to get the new maps - we'll send them out early next week along with the new game shipments. If you purchased it elsewhere and want the new maps, please contact our office ladies and they'll make sure you get a set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody get their replacement maps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ivancic
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Got mine today...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Pacitto
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine came in today too. Nice! Only took about a week and a half.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thierry serre
France
La Fare-les-oliviers
Bouches-du-Rhone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi from France, i get mine (the replacement map for Panzer addon 3) today with my P500 Next war Taiwan wargame just arrived from USA, very nice !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.