Hide
9 Posts

Arcadia Quest» Forums » News

Subject: Available Now? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Turner
msg tools
I just received word from my LFGS that they received a retail copy last night. Just wanted to let everyone know...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean B
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems so...Amazon now has it with Prime Shipping: http://amzn.com/B00OZTG1F0?tag=article-boardgamegeek-20

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Expect Guildmaster/Ks exclusives to surge in price now tha this is available into to the general pubic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike A
United States
Hensley
AR - Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine showed up today from Cardhaus. It was a pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Asdf
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine from miniature market a few days ago. Finally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kurt de vos
Belgium
bredene
belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and again , us europeans have to wait till prolly half december to get our KS version , i hope cool mini will learn from this , and make sure that all backers get their copy at the same time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Bäckryd
msg tools
Gomoriki wrote:
i hope cool mini will learn from this , and make sure that all backers get their copy at the same time

one can always hope... but alas,

this is a quote from their latest kickstarter (The World of Smog) "you may not necessarily receive your rewards before the product makes it into distribution in your own country [...] We hope that the special price and exclusive items you will get during the Kickstarter will make up for any such possible lag. However, if this is something that is not acceptable to you, please do not back this project but instead wait for the retail release"

so no, it looks like non us-backers will have the same treatment [ie waiting an extra 2-3 months (or more)] in all upcoming kickstarters from cmon as we got in arcadia quest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Unless non-US backers stay away from future projects in droves, what incentive is there for them to learn anything? Or, to put it another way, what they've already learned is that receiving the product later than others, or even later than retail in some cases, won't deter the vast majority of backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not even available as pre-order from coolstuffinc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.