Eclipse» Forums » General

Subject: reprint international base game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Müller
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
does anybody know if the base game (international languages) will be reprinted? If yes, when?

And how about the addon? Will it be available again? I dont understand the business decision to keep the print runs so small. Its one of the most high ranked games the last years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Niittymaki
Finland
Helsinki
EU
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mb

Both the base game and the Rise of the Ancients expansion were just reprinted. The shipping from China was a little bit delayed, so it'll be mid December before one can expect to have restocks on the shelves.

Europe bound container is Scheduled to arrive to a port in Belgium on Dec. 5th, from where the goods will be send to distributors.

US shipment, we unfortunately don't have a schedule for that, but it was send few days prior to Europe one, and the boat rides have traditionally taken about the same time.

Lautapelit.fi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Müller
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
thats super news, so we can have the full game in Europe this year at xmas? thanks for your fast reply. great customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's comforting. Because I'm waiting to "buy" one.

My FLGS here in Canada "owes" me a copy of Eclipse from credit (from when I traded in my MTG cards). It had been awhile since I've seen one in the store, and was starting to get concerned.

Another goodie I'm waiting for from Asmodee is the 2nd track pack for Formula D. Was it also reprinted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob taylor
England
bingley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
im wanting it for xmas too.
there were tons of them kicking about most online game stores about a month ago.
even selling as low as £41.
glad to hear their on their way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Still no Eclipse :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Müller
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
yep, no eclipse at xmas. thats very sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deathraven Weasel
msg tools
Anyone know if the reprint is far off? I have a mate who got an expansion for xmas from his wife who thought it was the base game... blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deathraven wrote:
Anyone know if the reprint is far off? I have a mate who got an expansion for xmas from his wife who thought it was the base game... blush

I sent an email to Asmodee. They responded that it hit their warehouses in Canada a few weeks ago, and that it should be in stores in Canada in January.

I assume it takes time to work its way from them to distributors and to retailers from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deathraven Weasel
msg tools
mrsuitcase wrote:

I sent an email to Asmodee. They responded that it hit their warehouses in Canada a few weeks ago, and that it should be in stores in Canada in January.

I assume it takes time to work its way from them to distributors and to retailers from there.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
Amazon (germany) is shipping it since this saturday. I preordered my copy in december for 45€, meanwhile it's back at about ~60€.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Müller
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
does anyone know if the addon Rise of the Ancients has also be reprinted? I cannot detect it at Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrsuitcase wrote:
Deathraven wrote:

Looks like Asmodee was wrong. It's the end of January, and my retailer (one of the biggest in Canada - 401 games) doesn't have it yet with no word on when. The wait continues....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Müller
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
my FLGS has the base game restocked, but still no word from the addon rise of the ancients.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.