Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst I'm adding the UXM cards to the MDM VASSAL module I thought I should fix any issues with it.

I seem to recall there being at least one label that was incorrect, but I can't remember which it is!

If anyone is aware of any issues, such as mislabeled items, in the module, please post details here and I'll see if I can get them fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Watkins

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember if it was fixed or not but the di for angel from AvX wasn't right for lvl 2 I think. Hey one other thing, can you fix that whole dice bag showing the dice on the top? Donut fixed it for a module he was working on but it seems to have reverted to the old dice bag showing amont of dice and last dice put in bag. Thanks for being a real dice master and fixing up the module!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Whilst I'm adding the UXM cards to the MDM VASSAL module I thought I should fix any issues with it.

I seem to recall there being at least one label that was incorrect, but I can't remember which it is!

If anyone is aware of any issues, such as mislabeled items, in the module, please post details here and I'll see if I can get them fixed.

This is probably pretty difficult, but if you could add functionality to search your bag for a particular die, that'd be nice. Obviously don't do if too hard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Gonzales
United States
California
flag msg tools
The only one I remember being mislabeled was Angel. They may have fixed it in the previous update but I never checked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In what way was the Angel die incorrect?

It looks like it's correct in the module editor, but I'm not 100% sure what I should be looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ledzhedz wrote:
Hey one other thing, can you fix that whole dice bag showing the dice on the top?

jhoratio wrote:
This is probably pretty difficult, but if you could add functionality to search your bag for a particular die, that'd be nice. Obviously don't do if too hard.

Items such as these will definitely have to wait.

I barely even know what I'm doing with adding the UXM cards, so I've absolutely no idea if either of these things are even remotely possible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.