Blokus» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 4 players, I lose rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Franklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Me (Trevor), my brother, and 2 cousins played a 4 player game. I have never been good at this game, and that was not about to change. I played much more aggressively than usual, going strait for the middle and trying to invade my older cousin's space (he wins a lot, so it seemed like a good idea).

He and I fought the entire game, while my brother built in a corner which sprouted off in a couple of directions. Before long, I found myself being defensive against my brother and my older cousin. Meanwhile, my younger cousin was...ah who cares she never wins this game (first mistakeshake).

Before long I realized I had fewer corners open than I thought. I ended up abandoning my sprawling empire of plastic glory and confined myself to a cramped corner. I was first eliminated. I was being so clever too! (second mistake, thinking I'm more clever than I am).

My brother was eliminated second, and, what the @!#$? Now my older cousin is eliminated and my younger cousin (who we didn't even pay attention to because she, you know, never ever wins), was running away with empty spaces! She happily plugged in empty spaces while we all watched.

I do not remember everyone's scores, but I was in the 20's, my brother was in the high teens, my older cousin was less than 10, and my younger cousin had 4 left. Goes to show, I am not very clever and I should always pay attention to all players!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.