Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Montpetit
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
Greetings all,

I'm in Berlin for a few days and I'd like to get my hands on a some tournament decks for skat (the ones with green spades and yellow diamonds), but I'm having a devil of a time finding them.

Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Deutsches Bild skat cards at KeDeWe, but they had several different decks so you might find Turnierbild there as well. If you are in the area (SW of Tiergarten), worth giving it a shot.

Also unrelated, there is a great boardgame cafe worth checking out on the East side of the city called Spielwiese.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Hass
United States
Palm Desert
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I find these cards in the US?
I couldn't find them on Amazon, which means they don't exist...but I know they do...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thass wrote:
Where can I find these cards in the US?
I couldn't find them on Amazon, which means they don't exist...but I know they do...
Of course they exist, but you might have to look very hard to find them actually being sold in the US. There probably is not enough demand for them to really be imported.

If you want to find them on Amazon, you just have to look at the right one: http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.