Popular Tags: [View All]
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was Googling around for a deal on the Litko Pandemic disease tokens last night and came across these on Etsy:

I really liked the looks of these so I went head and ordered them (they were $24 shipped from Poland, about $10 less than I could find the Litko tokens for). If you go to Etsy and search for UlskiDesign you can find them. I think I prefer the shapes of these to others I've seen, so I'm excited to see how they look in person. I especially like the purple one.

I'll report back when they come in.

If you search Etsy for Pandemic you can also find some neat FIMO tokens if you'd prefer a cutesey look for your deadly diseases. There's actually a surprising amount of custom boardgame stuff on Etsy if you browse around (such as my beloved Dice Shield Buckler ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Vickers
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
Hmm yeah I had a chance to play with a Pandemic set that used the plastic tokens. I actually preferred the cubes! The cubes actually look pretty good, and I like how easily you can see how many cubes are in a city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.