Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I used a pdf of the rules and google translate to do a rough translation of the bonus cards. Do these look correct or did I misinterpret something? Also let me know if I worded something incorrectly.

Of course, for the blue helper cards/tiles, I mean "when you play this card" instead of simply "with this card"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good translation. Everything's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigdanorama wrote:
So, I used a pdf of the rules and google translate to do a rough translation of the bonus cards. Do these look correct or did I misinterpret something? Also let me know if I worded something incorrectly.

Of course, for the blue helper cards/tiles, I mean "when you play this card" instead of simply "with this card"

Hi, nice translating work you've done here. My question is if there's a way to create this same information using a PDF file so that I could print out a copy of it.

Thanks in advance

Arthur Reilly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Arthur. Sure, I'll type this up in a more print friendly format. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigdanorama wrote:
Hi Arthur. Sure, I'll type this up in a more print friendly format. meeple

Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I have made a cleaner version. It is now pending approval. If you would like it now, please send me a geekmail. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigdanorama wrote:
Ok I have made a cleaner version. It is now pending approval. If you would like it now, please send me a geekmail. meeple

Just saw the new version and it's perfect. Looks a lot better than the original. You did a really good job.

Thank you,

Arthur Reilly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.