Subject: Star Wars Miniatures Game figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Hale
United Kingdom
HULL
N/A
flag msg tools
I really like the look of this game and was wondering if the minis from the Star Wars Miniatures game would be usable in this?
It would save me having to paint them all again and if the scale is right it would make custom characters a bit easier to represent with a figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Hughes

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
There is a thread in last few weeks where the figures are compared photographically. Bit different in size but not dramatic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Hale
United Kingdom
HULL
N/A
flag msg tools
Yup, just found it.
The title was a bit ambiguous so I missed it, but the results are great. I can use my other figures as the scale is about the same, Yay!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the figs from Star Wars: Epic Duels? Have they been compared yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Payton
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
B0bafett wrote:
Yup, just found it.
The title was a bit ambiguous so I missed it, but the results are great. I can use my other figures as the scale is about the same, Yay!!
Yes, I'm even considering using my minis from SWM with my IA game. I'll use different Stormtrooper poses from SWM to separate the different Stormtrooper groups from each other. And since I'm not all that interested in painting, it'll be a quick solution to that problem as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JFK Friendly
Germany
flag msg tools
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
What about the figs from Star Wars: Epic Duels? Have they been compared yet?

Look at this article:
http://www.momirfarooq.com/swcharacter/starwarsminis.htm

It compares SWM to Epic Duels, and we know that SWM and IA are about the same size...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Goodhand
United States
GSP Exit #20 (Seaville)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thereisnotry wrote:

B0bafett wrote:

Yup, just found it.

Yes, I'm even considering using my minis from SWM with my IA game. I'll use different Stormtrooper poses from SWM to separate the different Stormtrooper groups from each other. And since I'm not all that interested in painting, it'll be a quick solution to that problem as well.

Would someone pulleeeaze post a to that post from a few weeks ago with the ambiguous title, so that the rest of us lazy nerds can find it without jumping through hoops searching the lists? Thanks!

btw: I also held on to a huge collection of SWM's in the hope that I would be playing it with my grandsons, but I need a crowbar to pry them loose from Mindcraft on their DSi thingies. So I'm now planning to dig those boxes out of storage and look for the appropriate figures for IA which I just got and am looking forward to learning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.