Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: B2O [+] ScottH [+] [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Schotten Totten: Campbell and I were the first arrivals, so we played this quick Knizia gem. We both had bad cards and committed to fields too early. I thought I had the game won as I played a card that gave me a victory that made 3 in a row. Campbell then noticed that by playing that card, he won an adjacent field, giving him his fifth stone at the start of his turn! We analyzed my move to see if I could
have played it differently, but the game would have been his even if I hadn't played that card. Another close game. I know Battle Line is a direct descendant of this game. I own both, but they do seem to play differently. It is not just the tactics cards, but also the missing 10's and having a hand size of only 6 does make a larger difference than I would have thought. I'll just keep them both!
Score: Campbell wins 5-3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.