Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: B2O [+] ScottH [+] [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Kap Hoorn: Four of us tried to sail around Cape Horn. I explained the rules to Matt, Adam & David. I had just received this game, so it was also new to me. We set sail, but it was awkward as we tried to figure out what was a good move. David went to the Argentine coast and grabbed the red nautical station. The other 3 headed to the yellow
station that is actually in section II. I got to the yellow station first and set up my exit to the red station in section II. I drew poor tiles and Adam jumped ahead and grabbed the red station with a 3 to the west arrow under it. He then went the 3 and was in striking distance of grabbing his 3rd station and the victory. None of us had
tiles to stop him (and he was close enough to spend sail to ignore real bad tiles). Adam won and the game was over quickly. We all looked at each other and asked `Is that it?'
David and I would like to try this again. I doubt Adam or Matt will. I'm sure there is a game here and we just played poorly to allowed Adam that easy victory.
Score: Adam wins with 3 different colored nautical stations from different zones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.