Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Birch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys we're finding out what people want to see in the forthcoming DUST Adventures RPG - the official roleplaying game set in the DUST universe.

We'd love to find out what you'd like to see in the range, and how here:
www.modiphius.com/dust-adventures-launch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Marlow
United Kingdom
Bridgwater
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Best of luck with the new game, it looks very interesting. I personally would rather see a more boardgame style, such as Descent or Relic, rather than an old-school GM driven structure. My group was never into the classic Dungeons & Dragons type games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
i would love to see a game produced , that the company has enough confidence in to produce themselves as opposed to the whole kickstarter circus !

i MIGHT pick it up IF it ever hist brick and mortar stoert shelves , but even thats ifffffy at berst because the relience on KS to fund products that you your self dont fel willingto risk your funds to publish .

if you dont think your finished product is worth the gamble of publishing , i dont see why i should gamble on buying it .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Birch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Well dont' worry as you'll be able to pre-order the corebook and campaign from next week :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
JoystickJunkies wrote:
Well dont' worry as you'll be able to pre-order the corebook and campaign from next week :-)

so to be clear , it will NOT be a kickstarter ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Birch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope no kickstarter for the core book and campaign pre-order, we may do a kickstarter next year for the miniatures which are very expensive as we have to commit to 5000 units of each box set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok , then i will order the books through my FLGS .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Birch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DUST Adventures is now on PRE-ORDER along with the first campaign, OPERATION: APOCALYPSE (which you get for free in PDF if you pre-order) http://www.modiphius.com/dust-adventures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.