Popular Tags: [View All]
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Hello everyone
I am new player so I have some questions
1. After action phase, we move all the resources and tokens from the Future Resources space ti the Available Resources space. But if Available resources space still have some resources, this resources is discarded or still remain with the future resources.

2. About goal of scenario 1: Castaways: how can I build a pile of wood (because it does not has an action to do this)

3. How many wood cube I can place in each space of pile

4. I have build Mast (invention in scenario card) and its effect is resolved after action phase ( 3 wood xubes for pile). But in goal of scenario, they said "wood cubes can only be placed before the action phase. Can you explain it to me?

5. If I already build the Mast, it means I can never build it again in the rest of the game, right?

Thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it !
badge
Enjoy Life.
mb
1) Available resources stay there until you need them, they can pile up. edit: except food -> if it´s perishable it must be discarded after the night-phase.
2) Before the action phase, you decide how many pieces of wood you want to put onto the pile and then you put them.
3) You can only fill one column per round, from left to right.
4) The wood you get from the mast is put onto the pile immediately. So you better think about WHEN to build the mast, so that no wood is being wasted if the current column you are building up does not take 3 pieces of wood anymore. Leftover wood from the mast has to be discarded.
5) Building the mast is only one-time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.