Lewis & Clark» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sacagawea card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grabriel Don
Argentina
flag msg tools
Hello everyone
About Sacagawea card, perform 1 action in the village. If I activate Sacagawea 1 time, can I choose making canoe action, and pay 6 woods to make 3 canoe
OR I must activate this card 3 times to make 3 canoes
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure you would have to activate the card three times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be three activations. Each activation is like putting a single Indian on the canoe space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...what Brandon said...and remember you can't use anything you get in a prior activation in a future activation (i.e. you couldn't take two wood with the first activation, then build a canoe for the second activation).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Because I see an icon is different between Sacagawea card and her husband,Toussaint Charbonneau (which pay 1 resource to perform an action with at leat 1 Indian). Sacagawea is lv 3 card so I think she must stronger than her husband. Can you check it again
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
She is stronger: she can use any village action, whether there's an indian or not. Toussaint Charbonneau can only use an action where there's an indian present. But even with Sacagawea, one activation gets you only one action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Now I understand, thank a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.