Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K_Salz Cotton
United Kingdom
New Malden
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have Kosmos/Rio Grande sized cardboard boxes they no longer want - probably because you've moved the game itself into a smaller container.

I'm after the cardboard boxes only (not the game or metal tins) and I'm after 2 of each of the following 2 sizes: the thinner Kahuna, Burger Joint, Jambo, Lost Cities, Hellas type and the slightly taller Targi, All Creatures, and Ticket to Ride Card Game type. Note: Im using these titles as examples - I don't care which game as I'll be spray painting the boxes - its these dimensions I want.

Preferably you'd give them to me for free but I'd be willing to pay postage/effort, say £3 or £4. What do you say … help give those unwanted boxes a second life.

Not sure if this is the correct forum so apologies in advance if I've got it incorrect. If mods move it - thank you.

PM me if you think you can help. Thanks

Alex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.