Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Satkowiak
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a new web-only fiction piece up at AEG to get folks amped up about the new Saddlebag and the upcoming election.

A Fox in the State House

Enjoy!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Clark
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I gotta say - this is the most interested I've been in an election in a while ;-)

Interesting story - Hamid's abilities certainly make sense in the context of this story, but its good to see some internal conflict in the Law Dogs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
platypus
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Great story! I'm hooked to those piece of stories! I restrained myself to ask for more a few days ago... Can't wait for more!

Btw, do we have any info for the release date of NTNR? IIRC, it was "november", but we are halfway through the month and my FLGS doesn't seem to have any additional info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Satkowiak
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well we hope to whet your appetite with regular bits as things progress. I think it's reasonable to expect at least a little something every couple of weeks.

As for the release date, my guess would have been November 17th, but I have no way to know for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wait, New Town New Rules is not officially released yet? Then how come we in Russia have been playing it for a couple of weeks now? oO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton R.
Russia
flag msg tools
mb
mplain wrote:
Wait, New Town New Rules is not officially released yet? Then how come we in Russia have been playing it for a couple of weeks now? oO

Essen Spiel had some copies for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Satkowiak
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mplain wrote:

Yeah, there was a "pre-release" at Essen. Everywhere else hasn't seen it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricard Lopez
Spain
Carcaixent
Valencia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AEG just confirmed on their Facebook page that NTNR will be in stores November 17th
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Potallo wrote:
AEG just confirmed on their Facebook page that NTNR will be in stores November 17th

Now, to receive confirmation that they'll have copies at BGGCon on 11/19

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Clark
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There seems to be a continuity error with some of the recent stories - In the Telepathy Helmet preview Roderick Byre is listening in to various conversations that seem to be happening simultaneously - this includes snippets of a few other stories - however, he seems to overhear both the conversation between Hamid and Montreal and Crowley and Montreal at the same time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Satkowiak
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FearLord wrote:
There seems to be a continuity error with some of the recent stories - In the Telepathy Helmet preview Roderick Byre is listening in to various conversations that seem to be happening simultaneously - this includes snippets of a few other stories - however, he seems to overhear both the conversation between Hamid and Montreal and Crowley and Montreal at the same time...

You are a keen observer kemosabe.

If only we knew more about the intricacies of the New Science and how a person might be able to hear through space, the barrier of the human mind, and time itself ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Clark
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Good save ;-)

I also would have accepted that he was hearing residual thoughts of previous conversations those individuals had been having...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Satkowiak
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FearLord wrote:
Good save ;-)

I also would have accepted that he was hearing residual thoughts of previous conversations those individuals had been having...

Well, technically, I didn't give you a real answer ... so feel free to view it however you'd like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.